- Gold Awards 2018: Nia Sharma, Karanvir Bohra, Shakti Arora, Helly Shah & Others To Perform!
- Twisted 2: Nia Sharma’s Hotness & Intriguing Murder Mystery Are Not To Be Missed!
- Welcome 2018! Here’s How Jennifer Winget, DiVek, Anita-Rohit, Devoleena & Others Wished Their Fans…
- INSIDE PICS: Surbhi Jyoti, Asha-Rithvik, Nia Sharma & Others Attend Ravi Dubey’s Pre-birthday Bash
- Priyanka Chopra Voted Sexiest Asian In UK Poll; Deepika Padukone & Mahira Khan BEAT Katrina Kaif
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 8: Not Hina, But Shantanu Maheshwari Is The Winner; Check Out Grand Finale Pics!
- TV’s Big Stories! Shilpa Shetty Launches Game Show; Nikita Dutta To Debut In B’wood & More…
- Sanaya Irani & Nia Sharma Have A Blast On Their Birthdays (PICS)
- Tejaswi Prakash, Evelyn Sharma, Cezzane Khan …. 10 Celebs Who Rejected Bigg Boss 11 Offer!
- Jennifer Winget, Nia Sharma, Hina Khan, … - These Hot TV Divas Are No Less Than Bollywood Celebs!
- Nia Sharma NOT Approached For Bigg Boss 11!
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 8: Lopamudra, Rithvik & Nia Eliminated; Top Three Finalists Revealed
And its that time of the year again! Yes, it's Raksha Bandhan today (August 18) and a day to reminisce the special bond between a brother and sister. This day is all about strengthening the bond between the brothers and sisters.
On this day, sisters tie rakhi to their brothers and pray for their success and prosperous life, the brother in return, promise to protect their sisters for a lifetime!
Drashti Dhami & Jaisheel Dhami
The Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani actress is extemely close to her brother Jaisheel Dhami. Drashti took to Instagram and shared pictures of the duo and wished him a happy rakhi.
Nia Sharma & Siddharth Malhotra
Producer Siddharth Malhotra gave Nia, a break in the industry and she considers him as her rakhi brother and ties rakhi every year. This year, Siddharth Malhotra made the festival special byorganising a brunch for the actress.
Nia Sharma & Vinay
Nia also celebrated the brother with brother Vinay and shared a picture of the duo on Instagram and wished him.
Actress Debina Bonnerjee, who is currently seen in Dr. Madhumati On Duty celebrated the festival with her younger brother today.
Ishqbaaz's Omkara Singh Oberoi aka Kunal Jaisingh plays the perfect brother on-screen, but he is no less off-screen and celebrated Raksha Bandhan with his little sister.
Tashan-E-Ishq's Twinkle aka Jasmin Bhasin admits that she shares a special relationship with her younger brother, who works in Goa. She will not be able to meet him this year for the festival and will send the rakhi by courier.
Ravi Dubey confesses that he, being the eldest, is protective about his sisters. He shared that the rakhis reach him via post, and makes sure, he sends them their gifts.
Vrushika Mehta & Suyyash Rai
ctors Vrushika and Suyyash got along well on during the Jordan trip, there by developing a brother-sister relationship between the two.
ctress Shruti Ulfat aka Simran of Jamai Raja shared an old picture of her with elder brother on Instagram. She captioned it with a beautiful message which read, "I just love u Bhaiya... U are my strength. Happy Rakhi."
Undoubtedly, it is one of most awaited festivals of the year. When the entire nation is in the celebratory mood today, why should our TV stars be behind, isn't it?
Our small screen celebs are not behind in celebrating Raksha Bandhan. In fact, they are going the traditional way and are celebrating this festival, by tying rakhis to their brothers.
While some of them will be looking forward to celebrate the festival with their siblings, a few of them will be celebrating with their rakhi brothers!
So, which of your favourite TV celebs will be celebrating the festival? To begin with, actress Nia Sharma celebrated Raksha Bandhan with rakhi brother Siddharth Malhotra and Ishqbaaz's Omkara Oberoi aka Kunal Jaisingh celebrated the festival with his sister.
Drashti Dhami also shared a post on her Instagram account on this occasion. There are many more. Check out the slides to find out which of your favourite celebs are celebrating Raksha Bandhan this year.
Happy Raksha Bandhan to all the readers out there!