- Late Pratyusha Banerjee’s BF Rahul Raj Announces His Marriage With Saloni Sharma
- Rahul Raj Singh Sues Kamya Punjabi For Rs 1 Crore Over Releasing Pratyusha Banerjee’s Short Film!
- Watch Promo! Kamya Punjabi To Release Pratyusha Banerjee’s Last Short Film In April
- Pratyusha Banerjee Suicide, Hina Khan Tantrums & Other Controversies That Rocked TV Industry In 2016
- Pratyusha Banerjee Suicide: Rahul Raj Singh Breaks His Silence; Rubbishes Prostitution Allegation!
- What! Rahul Raj Singh Has To Deposit Rs 20 Lakhs To Avoid Arrest
Pratyusha Banerjee, who became a household name with her role of Anandi on the show Balika Vadu, was born on August 10, in Jamshedpur. The actress left to Mumbai to pursue acting in 2010.
The actress participated in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5 and was also seen in Bigg Boss 7. She has done many shows - Sasural Simar Ka, Swaragini, Power Couple (where she participated with her boyfriend Rahul), Adhuri Kahaani Hamari, Gulmohar Grand to name a few.
It was her skills on-screen that attracted the audiences towards her. Be it the innocent role as Anandi, or the vamp role of Mohini in Sasural Simar Ka - the actress had portrayed every role wonderfully on-screen.
The actress died on April 1, this year. It has been four months and Pratyusha's suicide case has not been solved yet. The actress' boyfriend Rahul Raj Singh, who is the accused, has been granted bail. According to the latest report, Rahul has been protected from arrest till September 2.
Today, on her 25th birthday, fans and television actors Kamya Punjabi, Adaa Khan and Shahshank Vyas remember her...
Posting a picture (above) snapped with Pratyusha, Kamya wrote, "Tu nahi hai teri preet hai.... Happy birthday my chhotu."
Adaa Khan also shared an adorable picture (above) and wrote, "Happiest bday piyu ..... ❤️❤️🙏🙏."
Posting a picture (above) snapped with Pratyusha, Shashank, who played the role of Jagya, wrote "Happy bday... U will always b remebered as a grt soul and humanbeing...We all miss u..No colors cant be seen without u still again happy bday to d greatest soul...RIP."
Vivek Mishra tweeted, "Happy birthday #pratyushabanerjee .May u find the eternal peace."
Pratyusha was a wonderful actress, we do miss her. May her soul rest in peace...