- Rubina Dilaik On Late Honeymoon Plans With Husband Abhinav Shukla, Says Marriage Has Not Sunk In
- Is Shakti Actor Vivian Dsena Dating His Co-actress Amrita Prakash?
- Shakti Actor Vivian Dsena Turns A Year Younger! Interesting Facts About The Birthday Boy
- Rubina On Her Wedding: Her Family Was In Talks With Abhinav’s Family & She Had No Clue About It!
- Rubina Dilaik & Abhinav Shukla Engaged; The Actress Flaunts Her Engagement Ring!
- Shakti Actress Rubina Dilaik & Abhinav Shukla’s Wedding Date Confirmed; Read Details
Colors' show Shakti has garnered the audiences' attention. The show is basking in success and Rubina Dilaik, who plays the role of a transgender (Soumya), is much liked by the audiences. On the show, now that Harman (Vivian Dsena) knows about Soumya, audiences are eager to know, how the story would go on...
After the revelation of the 'transgender' character, Rubina opened up about her role and she said how excited she was playing the role of transgender - the role that no one has ever tried on television! In a recent interview to an entertainment website, she reveals how her mother reacted about her character.
Rubina said that her mother was shocked but liked her role. She was quoted by the entertainment website as saying, "My mother was not aware of my character on the show. I did not tell anyone about the twist. They saw it on air and were shocked. My mom asked me if I knew about the twist. I then told her that I was very much kept in the loop about the track from before."
She further added, "Now that the track has progressed further and there is more clarity to it, my mother is liking the track now."
On the show, after knowing Soumya is a kinnar, Harman starts avoiding her. Although he loves her, he keeps her away from her. Soumya would have asked for some time from Harman, after which she would leave the house.
In the upcoming episode, Preeto (Kamya Punjabi) gets to know about her daughter-in-law being a kinnar. It has to be seen, how Preeto reacts...
Stay locked to this space for the latest updates on the show...