- NEW PICS! Saathiya’s Lovey Sasan Gets Engaged To Koushik Krishnamurthy In A GRAND Ceremony!
- Saath Nibhana Saathiya Actress Lovey Sasan Engaged! (SEE PICS)
- Saath Nibhana Saathiya’s Paridhi Aka Lovey Sasan To Get Engaged This Month!
- Bigg Boss 11: Devoleena Feels Hina Hasn’t Understood The Game; Shilpa & Vikas Are Worst!
- Saath Nibhana Saathiya Actress Tanya Sharma Is NOT Doing A Show With Parth Samthaan!
- Saathiya Actress Devoleena Bhattacharjee Stuns Everyone With Sizzling HOT Photoshoot! (PICS)
- Saathiya Actress Devoleena Bhattacharjee Releases Her First Album; Dedicates It To Kanhaji!
- Saath Nibhana Saathiya Actor Vishal Singh Is Dating Indonesian Actress!
- Saath Nibhana Saathiya SPOILER: It’s A Happy Ending! Ricky & Sita Get Married!
- Saath Nibhana Saathiya Last Day Shoot! Mohammad Nazim, Devoleena Bhattacharjee & Others Bid Goodbye!
- Did Saath Nibhana Saathiya Actress Devoleena Bhattacharjee Demand Rs 2 Lakhs Per Episode?
- Saath Nibhana Saathiya Going Off Air: Devoleena Bhattacharjee Unhappy; Tanya Sharma Will Miss It!
In Saath Nibhana Saathiya, the Modi family has been facing troubles because of Mansi and Pramila. It is known to all that Mansi wants to take revenge on Gopi (Devoleena Bhattacharjee), as she feels the latter separated her from Ahem (Mohammad Nazim)!
In order to destroy the Modi family, Mansi plots a plan to trouble Gopi and her family members. She sells 50 percent of Modi bhavan. Gopi and Urmila plans to get the property back with the help of Jaggi. (Check Out The Spoiler With Pictures)
Urmila & Gopi's Plan
In the upcoming episodes, the Modi family plots against Mansi and Pramila, so that they somehow manage to get the property back. Urmila changes Jaggi's avatar to Ahem to fool Mansi.
Mansi & Ahem
Mansi will see Ahem and is shocked. He also surprises her by getting her a cake, as it was her birthday. Mansi gets emotional and thinks Jaggi is Ahem!
He asks her to close her eyes, and vanishes. Mansi starts searching for Ahem in her room, but in vain. Pramila hears Mani's voice and rushes to her room. She is shocked to see fire in her room.
Mansi & Pramila
Mansi tells Pramila that she saw Ahem in her room. When Pramila tells her that Jaggi and the Modi family are trying to fool her, Mansi tries to convince that Jaggi and Ahem are different people. She saw Jaggi sitting in the dining hall, when Ahem was in her room.
The Modi family members overhear their conversation and are happy that their plan was a success. But, as Pramila said, Mansi decides to test, whether Ahem is real or Jaggi is fooling her!
Jaggi Pushes Gopi From The Balcony
Ahem (Jaggi) meets Mansi, who asks the former to push Gopi from the balcony. Gopi would be looking into her mobile, when Ahem comes to her from behind and pushes Gopi from the balcony.
Well, Jaggi does this just to prove that he is Ahem, as he doesn't want Mansi to doubt him. If Mansi doubts him, then their plan of getting the property would not succeed.
Gopi ends up with a sprain on her leg. But, she acts as if her leg got fractured. Urmila and Gopi discuss to take their plan further. It has to be seen whether Mansi and Pramila find out their drama, or whether Jaggi be successful in getting the Modi property.
Story So Far...
Mansi, Pramila and Dr Krishna have been trying their best to prove that Jaggi is not Ahem. But, he escapes every single time.
Gopi is upset and worried as Mansi has snatched the property, while Jaggi tries to cheer Gopi. He also decides to teach Pramila and Mansi, a lesson. Jaggi mixes multiple colours in Pramila's hair dye, to punish her.
Urmila suggests that they shall take Jaggi's help, but Gopi feels Jaggi and Ahem are poles apart. Jaggi is mischievous, while Ahem was a mature and serious person. Jaggi too, denies as he gets upset that Gopi doesn't believe him!
Somehow Urmila manages to convince Gopi and Jaggi for the act.
On the other hand, Nayya and Prakash are trying to create differences between Meera and Dharam. They try to make Dharam jealous by linking Meera to ACP. Although, Meera and Dharam love each other, they start fighting because of the misunderstanding created by Nayya and Prakash.