- NEW PICS! Saathiya’s Lovey Sasan Gets Engaged To Koushik Krishnamurthy In A GRAND Ceremony!
- Saath Nibhana Saathiya Actress Lovey Sasan Engaged! (SEE PICS)
- Saath Nibhana Saathiya’s Paridhi Aka Lovey Sasan To Get Engaged This Month!
- Bigg Boss 11: Devoleena Feels Hina Hasn’t Understood The Game; Shilpa & Vikas Are Worst!
- Saath Nibhana Saathiya Actress Tanya Sharma Is NOT Doing A Show With Parth Samthaan!
- Saathiya Actress Devoleena Bhattacharjee Stuns Everyone With Sizzling HOT Photoshoot! (PICS)
In Saath Nibhana Saathiya, Gopi (Devoleena Bhattacharjee) has been facing troubles from all sides. In addition to Paridhi and Mona, trying to harm Gopi's business, her daughters Vidya and Meera turn rivals, Mansi is back to take revenge, and now, Dr Krishna Raheja's mother Pramila starts creating major trouble in Gopi's life.
After the suhagrat drama, Gopi's new saas Pramila is behind Gopi's life! It has to be recalled that Pramila is angry that her son slept separately, when she decorated the room for Gopi and Krishna's first night. In the upcoming episode, we will see Pramila setting Gopi's dupatta on fire!
According to the latest spoiler, Gopi dozes off while praying. Seeing Gopi asleep, Pramila turns the fan towards Gopi in such a way that Gopi's dupatta catches fire from the diyas in the temple. Kokila sees fire and rushes to rescue Gopi. She puts off the fire.
No one is aware that Pramila is behind this Apparently, Pramila blames Gopi saying that it is her fault and that Lord has given punishment. She tells the Modi family that since Gopi couldn't prepare prasad for the Lord, he has punished her, and also Dr Krishna is also hurt (his hands will be injured as a bullet hits him).
Also, Modi family's rival Mansi has re-entered the show. Mansi will be using Jigar and Paridhi to take revenge on Gopi and her family members. Her first step of revenge is almost complete as Jigar takes a huge loan for his business from Mansi's friend, by mortgaging Modi Bhavan!
In the upcoming episodes, Gopi's business will also suffer loss as the clients complain of low quality material being supplied. Apparently, this will be done by Paridhi, who will be joining hands with Mansi!