- NEW PICS! Saathiya’s Lovey Sasan Gets Engaged To Koushik Krishnamurthy In A GRAND Ceremony!
- Saath Nibhana Saathiya Actress Lovey Sasan Engaged! (SEE PICS)
- Saath Nibhana Saathiya’s Paridhi Aka Lovey Sasan To Get Engaged This Month!
- Bigg Boss 11: Devoleena Feels Hina Hasn’t Understood The Game; Shilpa & Vikas Are Worst!
- Saath Nibhana Saathiya Actress Tanya Sharma Is NOT Doing A Show With Parth Samthaan!
- Saathiya Actress Devoleena Bhattacharjee Stuns Everyone With Sizzling HOT Photoshoot! (PICS)
In the upcoming episodes of Saath Nibhana Saathiya, Dr Krishna Raheja's (Khalid Siddiqui) real intention of entering the Modi house and marrying Gopi (Devoleena Bhattacharjee) will be soon disclosed! Apparently, Dr Krishna would have killed Gopi's husband Ahem.
In our recent poll question, we had asked the audiences - as to why Dr Krishna Raheja wants to marry Gopi? Our options were: 1) He really loves Gopi 2) He wants to take over Modi family's property and 3) Past revenge. Most of the audiences replied with 'past revenge' and 'he loves Gopi', while the second option got the least number of votes. But according to the latest spoiler, Krishna's intentions were not any of the above! Read the complete story before you tag the doctor - a bad or a good person!
Check Out The Spoilers With Pictures...
Story so far...
Although Gopi refuses to marry Dr Krishna Raheja, Kokila forces her to get married. Later, Gopi blames the God (Lord Krishna) for her bad fate and decides not to pray anymore, as he broke her trust by separating her from Ahem, and now getting her married to another person.
Kokila tries to convince Gopi and asks her not to blame the God, as he has always helped them. Later, Kokila heavyheartedly does Gopi's bidai.
Gopi accepts Kokila's decision of being an ideal daughter-in-law and goes with Krishna Raheja.
A few of Modi family members, Jigar and Paridhi are not happy with the marriage. Jigar hurts Kokila by saying, that she married Gopi and sent her from the house, just to get rid of her. After Gopi leaves the house, no one in the house will care about Kokila.