TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Motorola One Power Review — A Decent Mid-Tier Smartphone
- Kerala's Beachside Of Vatakara Is Simply Mesmerising
- Are You A Foodie? — If Yes, Check Out The Oldest Food Items Eaten Around The World
- Lata Mangeshkar On #MeToo —
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- West Indies Coach Stuart Law Suspended For Two ODIs Against India
- BNP Recruitment 2018 For 86 Vacancies
Looks like things are not well between Saath Nibhana Saathiya actress Devoleena Bhattacharjee and Utkarsha Naik. Apparently, Devoleena has filed a complaint against her co-actress Utkarsha Naitik. The former has accused the Utkarsha of stealing her pet dog.
The dog, Jugnu was a regular sight on the sets of the show from the past five years. But the sudden disappearance of the dog has caused tension, especially to Devoleena. The actress was quoted by an entertainment website as saying, "Yes, I am filing a complaint against Utkarsha, I think she is the one who is behind missing of Jugnu."
The actress further added, "Utkarsha was the one who took Jugnu in her car. And she was very obsessive about him. I am confident that it's Utkarsha who has done this thing. I am going to file a complaint against her in Peta."
But, Utkarsha has denied saying that she has not kidnapped the dog. Utkarsha was quoted by the entertainment website as saying, "I haven't kidnapped the dog or anything, and it's a false blame that she is putting on me. Why will I do that? I mean, I love dogs and I used to feed him actually. Jugnu used to come to my room because obviously, he got love and also they used to get insecure because they used to tie Jugnu and I think he doesn't like that."
She further added, "Yes, that day I took him into my car as I wanted to take him to doctor for nutrition, but before taking the slot from the doctor, I wanted to get sure if he will be able to sit in my car and come with me. Before calling for the ambulance, I did that, but I dropped him back at the gate."
On the show Saathiya, Devoleena plays the role of Gopi, while Utkarsha is seen as her mother-in-law (Dr Krishna Raheja's mother).