- Salman Khan & Hina Khan Were Dating, Says Ex-Big Boss Contestant Om Swami Using 'Tantra Vidya'
- Gaurav Chopra REVEALS Why His Wedding Was A Private Affair; Here’s All You Should Know About Hitisha
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Om Swami Arrested By Delhi Crime Branch!
- Here’s What Mandana Karimi’s Brother-in-law Gautam Gupta Has To Say About Her Allegations!
- Bigg Boss 10 Contestant Nitibha Kaul Parties With Shahrukh Khan’s Daughter Suhana Khan (PICS)
- Bigg Boss 10 Winner Manveer Gujjar Celebrates Birthday With Lopa, Nia, Rithvik, Karan & Others
Recently, the much awaited Bigg Boss 10's promo was released. In the promo, Salman Khan was seen as an astronaut and revealed that the commoners will be participating on the show. Now, the premiere date of Bigg Boss 10 has been revealed.
While we await the official confirmation of the show's launch date, there are rumours that the show might kick-start from October 16th.
As known to all, Salman will be hosting the show. He will be juggling between his Bollywood project Tubelight, and the reality show. It is said that Salman will be shooting for the show, during the weekends.
As we reported earlier, the show will be having commoners. Will it have the celebrities as contestants? Well, we have to wait for a while to know about it...
The Bigg Boss house is set in Lonavala. And the host of the show, Salman Khan will be having a separate chalet-like lodging. He has also asked for a designated enclosure for his dogs, although he hasn't got any canines on the set so far.
According to a report from an entertainment portal, "The chalet will have a verandah and a gym. There's a kitchen in the chalet too but Salman Khan hasn't asked for a cook since his mother sends him a dabba when he's out."
Also Read: Bigg Boss 10 Promo Out! Salman Khan To Create History & That Will Be A Mystery!
Well, it has to be seen how interesting the reality show will be, with the participation of commoners.
Stay locked to this space for the latest updates...