- Bigg Boss 11: Hina’s Tap Water Problem! Karan Patel & Other Celebs Slam Her; Kushal Supports Her!
- Sambhavna & Avinash’s Reception: Upen Patel, Diandra Soares, Johnny Lever & Others Attend (PICS)
- Made For Each Other: Sambhavna Seth & Avinash Dwivedi's Reception Pictures
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Sambhavna Seth Dances With Avinash Dwivedi At Her Mehndi Ceremony (PICS)
- Adorable Pictures! Check Out Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Sambhavna Seth’s Pre-Wedding Photoshoot
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Sambhavna Seth To Tie The Knot In July!
Ex-Bigg Boss contestant Sambhavna Seth, tied the knot with longtime boyfriend Avinash Dwivedi yesterday (July 14), in Rajouri Garden, Delhi. The actress' happiness doubled as her parents were finally convinced for the marriage. It was a low-key affair with only family members and close friends, and the media in attendance.
The bride looked gorgeous in a red-golden sari, while her beau, Avinash looked dapper in a blue suit. The actress had also posted the pictures of her bridal wear and costumes on her social networking site. Post marriage, the actress posed for the shutterbugs with her family. Among her friends, Liza Malik attended the marriage.
Check Out Sambhavna & Avinash's Marriage Pictures
Posting the picture snapped with Liza, Sambhavna wrote, "Love u liza malik for being there."
Just like Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya's marriage, the wedding had no one from the television industry. Sambhavna had said that no one from the television industry was invited and only her school friends from Mumbai and abroad would attend. She added that she would throw a party for their industry friends when they return to Mumbai.
The actress kept all pre-marriage (Mehndi and Haldi) events simple. She had also posted the rehearsal video clip of Sangeet, on her social networking account. The actress was seen dancing with her beau during her Mehndi ceremony.
About their honeymoon plans, the actress was quoted by a leading daily as saying, "We are planning to go to Bali or Koh Sumai, but not immediately because I have some work lined up in Mumbai."
When asked if she would continue her work post wedding, she was quoted by the leading daily as saying, "Ofcourse, I will keep doing my item numbers and the reality shows, the Bhojpuri numbers, I love Bhojpuri films and I will continue doing them."
We wish Sambhavna and Avinash, a very happy married life....