- Sanaya Irani & Mohit Sehgal Share Beautiful Pictures From Their Switzerland Holiday! Check Pics
- 7 Years Of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon: Sanaya Irani Gets Nostalgic, Thanks Fans For Unlimited Love!
- Sanaya Irani, Drashti Dhami & Other TV Stars Share Cute Pictures & Wish Their Moms On Mother’s Day
- Sanaya Irani Says Being Part Of Bollywood Film Fanaa Was A Mistake, But Why?
- Divyanka-Vivek, Hina-Rocky, Sanaya-Mohit, Drashti & Others Celebrate The Festival Of Colours ‘Holi’
- NEW PICS: Sanaya-Mohit, Bharti-Harsh & Others Attend Dipika Kakar & Shoaib Ibrahim GRAND Reception
- Here’s How Barun Sobti, Sanaya Irani, Jennifer, Bharti-Harsh & Other TV Actors Celebrated Christmas!
- Sanaya Irani & Nia Sharma Have A Blast On Their Birthdays (PICS)
- Sargun Mehta’s Extended Birthday Celebrations With Her Girl Gang – Sanaya Irani, Asha Negi & Others
- Is Barun Sobti & Shivani Tomar’s Show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 3 Going Off Air?
- Barun Sobti Celebrates Birthday With Wife, Friends Sanaya Irani, Mohit Sehgal, Ridhi Dogra & Others
- Why The Makers Decided To Replace Niti Taylor On Life OK’s Ghulam?
Recently, the bubbly actress Sanaya Irani celebrated her birthday (17 September). The actress, who will be soon making her comeback on television screens with her new show Meenu Mausi, celebrated her birthday with her husband Mohit Sehgal and friends - Ridhi Dogra, Gautam Hegde, Daljeet Kaur, Kinshuk Mahajan, Barun Sobti and others.
Sanaya's celebrity friends as well as fans, took to social media to wish the gorgeous actress on her special day. A few days ago, the actress had shared the picture of her gifts and thanked her fans. She had also shared an adorable childhood picture! (Check Out Sanaya's Birthday Bash Pictures)
Posting a picture snapped with Sanaya, Mohit wrote, "Can't stay calm 🍺🍺🍺💃💃💃💃its Mrs. Sehgal's birthday.. Love you baby 😘😘😘."
Barun & Sanaya
Sanaya's co-actor from the show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, Barun Sobti, too took to social media to wish the actress. He posted a picture snapped with Sanaya and wrote, "Happy BDay baby 🍾🎂😘😉🍰 @sanayairani."
Gautam Hegde shared a picture from the party and wrote, "Last night, celebrating Sanaya's birthday! After dinner and drinks and dancing, the groupfie! Whattay fun!! #madness #laughter #dancing #party times #goodtimesyagoodtimes #smiles #yehdostee #friendsinarms #packofwolves."
Gautam, Sanaya & Mohit
He also shared another picture snapped with Sanaya and Mohit, and wrote, "While Mr Sehgal chooses to flash a smile, I give company to Mrs Sehgal who has started mastering the pout slowly! Lol! #mileyjabhumtum #happybirthdaysanaya #packofwolves #mohitsehgal #sanayairani #partytime #aboutlastnight #whattayfun #smiles #goodtimesyagoodtimes #touchwood
Gautam, Daljeet & Barun
Gautam shared another picture and wrote, "With a bunch of sweethearts! #barunsobti #dalljietkaur #pashmeen #goodtimesyagoodtimes #whattayfun #aboutlastnight #partytime #touchwood #packofwolves #happybirthdaysanaya."
Ridhi & Sanaya
Gautam posted a picture of Ridhi and Sanaya and wrote, "Sanaya taking selfie pose lessons from the selfie queen Ridhi! Lol! #madness #goodtimesyagoodtimes #partytime #packofwolves #prettywomen #selfie."
Ridhi shared a picture from the party and wrote, "The night when we turned a quaint 'club' into a mad house party place 😂... Happy birthday sanaya. May you dance all your worries away and laugh through all joys and celebrate your happiness. Just like tonight.... Be blessed and happy ❤️ As for the rest of us. We are Epic 😎😂😁 Missed u @raqesh_bapat you know that 😘😘😘😘"
Sanaya's Childhood Picture
Sanaya shared an adorable picture from her childhood and wrote, Fat to thin ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME 😆😆🍾🍾💃💃."
Sanaya Thanks Friends
Sanaya thanked her friends for making her day even more special. She posted a picture and wrote, "Thankyou guys for a wonderful surprise 😀😀😀😀 good times ya good times💃💃💃🍾🍾🍾."
Sanaya Thanks Fans
Sanaya thanked her fans for the wonderful gifts, "Thankyou so much guys for all the wonderful wishes all the beautiful flowers and all the yummy cake 😋😋😋😘😘😘.love you all."
Sanaya was born and brought up in Mumbai. She went to a boarding school in Ooty and graduated from Sydenham College. Apparently, she wanted to pursue an MBA, but started modelling as per her mother's advice.
The actress did many advertisements, music videos and reality shows. She also debuted in Bollywood with a cameo in the Yash Raj Films production Fanaa, as Mehbooba. She was seen in many television shows like - Left Right Left (as Cadet Sameera Shroff), Radhaa Ki Betiyaan Kuch Kar Dikhayengi (as Sanaya) and Chhanchhan (as Chhanchhan Sarabhai-Borisagar), to name a few.
She gained popularity with the show Miley Jab Hum Tum, which was her first major role. She met her soul mate Mohit Sehgal on the sets and announced her relationship with her co-star on 19 November 2010, the last day of the shoot. The duo got married on 25 January, 2016, in Goa in a grand Punjabi wedding.
We wish the gorgeous actress, a belated happy birthday...