- Khatron Ke Khiladi 9: Shamita Shetty Unwell, Participation On The Show Is Doubtful!
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 9: Host Rohit Shetty & Contestants Vikas, Bharti, Aly & Others Start Shooting!
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 9: Bharti-Harsh, Zain & Others Leave For Argentina; Is Vivian Participating?
- Happy Birthday Avika Gor! Here Are Interesting Facts About The Balika Vadhu Actress
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 9 Final Contestants List: Vikas Gupta, Bharti-Harsh & Others To Participate!
- Ladoo’s Avika Gor Finalised For Rohit Shetty’s Khatron Ke Khiladi 9!
Popular telly couple Avika Gor and Manish Raisinghani aka Roli and Siddhant of 'Sasural Simar Ka' fame recently did a photoshoot together for their fans.
Avika, recently quit the show, but that didn't prevent her from having fun during the shoot. The duo looked comfortable together.
Needless to say, they are absoutely adored by their fans for their perfect onscreen chemistry. Both Manish and Avika looked super stylish during their photoshoot.
Avika shed her sari image and looked at her glamourous best during the shoot.
But, it was her new hair style which made the heads turn.
In an interview with a leading entertainment portal, Manish said, "Avika and I know each other for so long and we cannot fake our expressions on the camera. Our friendship is very much true and the purity gets captured very well on the screen. We are doing a photoshoot for a magazine cover which showcases the real side of us."
He further added, "For instance, Avika is very naughty and on the other hand, I'm a little mischievious guy. So. Our fans will get to see a chance to see the real side of us through these pictures."
Talking about her new look to the leading entertainment portal, Avika said," I am free from saris and I am really very happy to get a new me. I decided to have haircut and my fans and I are really loving it. I am loking younger as my real age and that makes me happy."
Avika and Manish have also made a short film titled Ankahee Baatein which will be screened at the Cannes Film Festival 2016 in Short film section.
Well, we would like to wish this talented duo all the very best for their future endeavours!