- Manish Raisinghani Celebrates His Birthday; Avika Gor Wishes Him!
- Happy Birthday Avika Gor! Here Are Interesting Facts About The Balika Vadhu Actress
- Dipika Kakar Bags First Project Post Marriage, To Be Part Of Ekta Kapoor’s Supernatural Show!
- It's True, I Have Done It! Dipika Kakar PROUDLY Accepts That She Is Converted To Islam!
- Shoaib Ibrahim Has ‘EXTRA Special’ Honeymoon Plans For Dipika Kakar!
- Has Dipika Kakar Changed Her Name To Faiza After Marrying Shoaib Ibrahim?
- NEW PICS: Sanaya-Mohit, Bharti-Harsh & Others Attend Dipika Kakar & Shoaib Ibrahim GRAND Reception
- Sasural ‘Dipika’ Ka! Shoaib Ibrahim’s Family Welcomes Dipika Kakar In A GRAND Manner! (PICS)
- CANDID PICS! Dipika & Shoaib’s Filmy Yet Traditional Wedding Is What Every Couple Would Dream Of!
- Did Dipika Kakar Convert To Islam Before Marrying Shoaib Ibrahim?
- Do Dil Mil Rahe Hai! Dipika & Shoaib All Set For Their Nikaah; Police Arrangements To Avoid The Mob!
- EVERYTHING BOLLYWOOD! Dipika Kakar & Shoaib Ibrahim’s Filmy Wedding Is What We Look Forward To!
Many readers would breathe a sigh of relief on reading this piece of news. Yes, Sasural Simar ka is finally going off air! The show has been torturing a few audiences with some weird tracks! But, we must say, a few others liked the show as well - and for them this might turn out to be a disappointing news!
Apparently, the makers feel that it is the right time to end the show. The TRP's aren't impressive, even after the leap! The show may go off air in a couple of months!
Click On The Slides To Know More Information....
Right Time To End!
A source close to the daily was quoted by an entertainment website as saying, "It is the right time for us to have a logical end to the story. The 20-year leap, which was recently effected, has not worked in our favour."
The source further added, "The TRPs have also not been too impressive since long, so the decision has been taken to end it."
SSK Lost Primetime Slot!
Another source was quoted by the entertainment website as saying, "The channel initially changed the telecast time from 7.30 pm to 6 pm as the TRPs were continuously dipping, and the primetime slot was given to a new show, Devanshi."
New Shows In The Pipeline!
The source further added, "They have tried to work out different things, but it looks like the decision to end it will be announced soon as they think now is the right time. They have a couple of shows lined to be launched."
Varun Sharma Unaware Of Show Going Off Air!
Varun Sharma, who entered the show post leap, has no idea about any such news. He was quoted by an entertainment portal as saying, "I don't have an idea about this. We haven't been notified by the makers about any such news."
Varun further added...
"I am certain the show will work better, as the leap track is really interesting. And not that the TRPs are an absolute fall; we are still doing better than several other shows on the same channel. So, we are certain the ratings will get better and the show will stay."
It has to be recalled that Avika Gor, who played the role of Roli quit the show a few months ago, as her contract with the show got over. It was also said that Avika is busy with a few film projects down South.
It was said that Digangana Suryavansi would play Roli's character, but she denied the rumours. Avika's track was ended by killing the character on the show.
Recently, Manish Raisinghani, who played Siddhant aka Sid on the show, also quit the show. Apparently, Manish didn't want to look aged on-screen. His character was shown leaving to London!
And the most recent one was Vaishali Thakkar's (plays Anjali, Simar's daughter) rumours. It was said the makers were not happy with her acting, but the actress refuted any such thing on the sets!
The show got into news for mimicking the famous 'Game Of Thrones' and 'Makkhi' tracks in the promos! The makers and the actors were trolled on social media! The show recently took a leap, which was focussed on Simar (Dipika Kakar) and Prem's (Dheeraj Dhoopar) children.
Recently, there was a buzz that the makers were not happy with the lead actress Vaishali Thakkar's (who plays Simar's daughter, Anjali, on the show) acting. It was said that the scene needed Vaishali to be angry at Simar, but the makers were not happy with her expressions!
It was also said that the lead actress was seen bitching about Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai actress Hina Khan on the sets. The makers even had asked her to emote, thinking of her anger on Akshara! It has to be recalled that Vaishali played Naksh's friend Sanju on YRKKH and she initially, hated Akshara on the show.
But, Vaishali refuted the rumours, but sharing a note on social media, saying she respects Hina, and doesn't hate her!