- Rubina On Her Wedding: Her Family Was In Talks With Abhinav’s Family & She Had No Clue About It!
- Rubina Dilaik & Abhinav Shukla Engaged; The Actress Flaunts Her Engagement Ring!
- Shakti Actress Rubina Dilaik & Abhinav Shukla’s Wedding Date Confirmed; Read Details
- Another BIG Wedding! Rubina Dilaik & Abhinav Shukla All Set To Tie The Knot This June!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Is Back At Third Spot; Kumkum Bhagya Drops Down!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Shakti Bounces Back To The Third Spot; Kumkum Bhagya & YHM Drop Down!
Colors' show Shakti has been topping the TRP charts owing to its unique content. The makers of the show are leaving no stones unturned to make the show interesting.
Recently, it was reported that the character of Soumya (Rubina Dilaik), who is shown as a transgender, is NOT a transgender. According to the reports, the background story will be shown, where Nimmi and Maninder's baby girl, who is a kinnar, is exchanged in the hospital. This would have landed Soumya (who is not a kinnar) in Nimmi's house.
The audiences might witness a huge drama amidst Surbhi and Harman's (Vivian Dsena) marriage, as the truth of Soumya not being a transgender, would be revealed!
Apparently, the plot has been changed as the fans love Soumya and Harman's chemistry and want to see the jodi together.
But, the lead actress, Rubina has denied the reports. She was quoted by an entertainment portal as saying, "Yes, I have been hearing all these speculations. However, I, outright deny all of this. The whole concept of the show has been about the struggle and life of a kinnar and discarding that away from the show cannot be happening. As of now, the creatives have not informed anything of this sort to us yet. Hence, I don't see this happening."
She further added, "I take all these rumours very positively. Any rumours or stories pertaining my show, be it negative or positive, I take it with a smile. As these are the indicators that my show is being liked and talked about. As an actor, I feel good about it. Otherwise, there is always good and bad things, but you can't control them all."