- You Will Be Surprised To Know What Shilpa Shinde Wants To With Her Bigg Boss 11 Prize Money!
- Shilpa Shinde Asks Fans To Stop Fighting As Bigg Boss Is Over, Says She Likes Hina Khan!
- Dhan Dhana Dhan: Fans Can’t Stop Gushing Over Shilpa Shinde & Sunil Grover’s Hot Rain Dance!
- Arshi Khan Reveals Why She Was Upset With Vikas Gupta; Says Stop Being Silly!
- Arshi Khan Blocks Vikas Gupta Courtesy Shilpa Shinde, The Producer Has A Message For ViRshi Fans!
- Vikas Gupta’s Pyjama Themed Birthday Party: Priyank Sharma, Benafsha, Arjun Bijlani & Others Attend
Recently, there were rumours that stated Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain actress Shilpa Shinde may exit the show. Apparently, the reason provided for her exit was that the actress is unprofessional and throws tantrums on the sets.
The actress is upset with these statements, which are not true. She has also stopped shooting! The actress was quoted by an entertainment website as saying, "I have had a lot of issues but never did I crib about anything, but after such a statement, I am very upset and have stopped shooting."
The actress further added, "What is more disheartening is that no one supported me in this issue and commented back, not even my co-actors who know about me. I am now planning to take a legal action against them and will only come back to the show if they openly apologise to me for this defamation."
Keeping this issue aside, a good news for all Shilpa's fans, as she has been approached for the Kapil Sharma's new show - The Kapil Sharma Show. Since Upasana Singh is not part of the show, Shilpa has been approached to play the role of Kapil's Bhabhi ji's role!
Shilpa was quoted by a leading daily as saying, "Yes, I have been approached for the show. However, nothing has been finalized yet. If things workout, I will do the show. It is a dream for any actor to be part of Kapil's team."
With these two incidents, we must say in Shilpa's case, 'When one door closes, another door opens'. What say guys??