- Rahul Raj Singh Sues Kamya Punjabi For Rs 1 Crore Over Releasing Pratyusha Banerjee’s Short Film!
- Watch Promo! Kamya Punjabi To Release Pratyusha Banerjee’s Last Short Film In April
- Pratyusha Banerjee Suicide, Hina Khan Tantrums & Other Controversies That Rocked TV Industry In 2016
- Pratyusha Banerjee Suicide: Rahul Raj Singh Breaks His Silence; Rubbishes Prostitution Allegation!
- What! Rahul Raj Singh Has To Deposit Rs 20 Lakhs To Avoid Arrest
- Latest!Shocking Revelation Made In Pratyusha Banerjee-Rahul Raj Singh’s Last Telephonic Conversation
Apparently, the call lasted for 201 seconds and the actress called Rahul, a cheater. Apart from this, now a few more details of this last call has emerged that will leave everyone shocked. Read on to know more...
According to the reports from the leading daily, here is the rest of the conversation....
Pratyusha Banerjee: Mujhe characterless kaha jaa raha hai. Mujhe marne ki dhamki di jaa rahi hai. Mere maa baap ko marne ki dhamki di jaa rahi hai. Bacha kya hai meri zindagi mein.
Rahul Raj Singh: Yeh sab choti baatein hain.
Pratyusha: Aap isko choti si baat kaise bol sakte ho. Mr. Rahul please keep your ego aside.
Apparently, Rahul disconnected the call while Pratyusha was still speaking.
For those who missed reading the other part of conversation, it is here...
Pratyusha: You cheater, tumne mujhe cheat kiya hai, mujhe mere maa baap se alag kar diya, ab dekho main kya karne ja rahi hoon.
Rahul: What happened? I will talk to you once I reach home, I am on the way; till I reach, don't do anything.
Although the special public procecutor had asked for Rahul's custody, as he was also being investigated for murder. But the court turned down the request as Rahul was yet to be charged with murder.
Currently, Rahul has been given interim bail by the Bombay High Court. The court has also ordered Rahul to continue his visit to the Bangur Nagar police station three days a week for a fortnight, and also as per the police's requirements.