- Krishnadasi Spoiler: Aradhya To Teach Shravani A Lesson! (PICS)
- Krishnadasi Spoiler: Shravani Is All Set To Marry Aryan; New Man To Enter Aradhya’s Life!
- Krishnadasi Takes A Leap; Aradhya Dead; Aryan Becomes Devdas; Shravani Undergoes Makeover!
- Krishnadasi Actress Sana Sheikh’s Perfect Reply For Bashers!
- Krishnadasi To Go Off Air? Mishal Raheja’s New Show To Replace It!
- Krishnadasi Spoiler: Shravani Declared Devdasi; Aryan Wipes Off Her Sindoor!
Colors show, Krishnadasi has gained the audiences' attention with its plot. The story deals with the harsh realities and truths of the religious Devdasi custom in the remote village of Krishnavati and the lives of Devdasis.
A few months ago, Chhavi Mittal, who played the role of Tulsi had quit the show as she was unhappy, as her character hadn't shaped up the way she was promised! Apparently, another important character of the show Kumudini, played by Indira Krishanan, will soon exit the show!
The reason behind her exit is still unknown. But if her exit is confirmed then, we are sure we will miss a very entertaining character on the show.
Indira was appreciated for her role and she was even tagged as the 'Nana Patekar of Television'. She is called Nani on the show and she has been re-christened Nana by her colleagues!
She was quoted by the leading daily as saying, "They find my acting, gestures and dialogue delivery similar to Nana Patekar's. They also feel that I am as outspoken as him."
Currently, on the show, Kumudini is going to make a major revelation. She will be seen revealing the secret that she has been hiding since years. Just when Aaba saheb was about to shoot Aradhya, Kumudini reveals to him that Aradhya is his granddaughter!
Pavitra would have got to know this before, as the nurse reveals the same after the DNA test. There will be high voltage drama on the show as Aaba saheb will ask Aradhya to do the shudikaran!!
Well, we must say, without Kumudini aka Indira, this drama wasn't possible; and we just hope she changes her mind!