- 5 Gen Y Questions That Parth Samthaan & Niti Taylor’s Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan 3 Answers On Point!
- Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan 3: Parth Samthaan, Niti Taylor & Others Bid Emotional Goodbye To The Audiences!
- Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan 3: Nandini Gets To Know About Manik’s Parent’s Harsh Truth!
- Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan 3: Nyonika & Manik’s Dad Have A Connection, Will Mukti Get Married To Zubin?
- Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan 3: MaNan To Get Closer At Mukti’s Spinster Party; Zubin’s Past To Be Revealed!
- Parth Samthaan & Vikas Gupta Finally Declare That They Have Patched Up!
Looks like Parth Samthaan and controversies go hand in hand. The actor was previously in news for major fallout with Vikas Gupta. And now this Gauri (Gaurav) Arora issue.
According to reports, it is said that Parth was the reason for Gaurav's transformation! We had recently reported about the major revelation made by Splitsvilla contestants. But, with the recent revelation by Gauri herself, looks like the story is taking some other turn.
Gauri has blamed Vikas for dragging her into the issue to take revenge! The producer of Parth's debut film Subhash Singh, Gauri and Parth summoned a press conference earlier in the day, wherein Gauri was seen blaming Vikas!
Gauri was quoted by Tellychakkar as saying, "I have been forced to do certain things. Parth is being dragged unnecessarily into it and I cannot affect an innocent's life. Mera use kiya jar raha hain (I am being used)."
She further added, "Vikas called me for a meeting and signed me as a talent in his agency. He said he will handle my PR, thus the article in Bombay Times. However, I never knew that Parth's name will get involved. Vikas played with my emotions and used me as a bait to seek revenge on Parth."
Parth said that he met Gauri only once in a party and all the link-up stories are cooked up.
He was quoted by the entertainment website as saying, "Vikas, I would like to tell you back off. Stop everything right now. Be happy and let me be happy. You are finding ways to seek revenge or justice, whatever you mean."
He even said that this is not a publicity gimmick. He just wants peace and end the issue.
It is said that Subhash has filed a legal complaint against Vikas and a reporter working in Bombay Times.
Well, now that Vikas Gupta has been dragged into the controversy, it has to be seen what he has to say about the whole issue....