- Shweta Tiwari’s Ex-husband Raja Chaudhary Assaults People On The Sets, Gets Arrested!
- Is Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Fame Aly Goni Part Of Khatron Ke Khiladi 9?
- Shivangi Joshi’s Birthday Party: Was Hina Khan Invited? Why Was Shweta Tiwari’s Husband Missing?
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai’s Shivangi Joshi Had A Blast On Her Birthday With Mohsin Khan & Team
- Has Shweta Tiwari’s Daughter Palak Got A Lip Job Done? Here’s What Palak Has To Say
- #MomentsWithSridevi! When Divyanka Tripathi Danced With The Bollywood DIVA Sridevi
Shweta Tiwari gave birth to a baby boy on November 27, at the Surya Child Care Hospital. Recently, the proud parents, Shweta and Abhinav Kohli shared adorable pictures of the newborn.
Sharing a picture, Shweta also announced the baby's name on her social networking account. She wrote, "Reyansh Kohli... From the moment they placed you in my arms, you snuggled right into my Soul 💝."
It has to be recalled that a couple of days ago, Shweta's hubby Abhinav Kohli had also shared a picture of the baby. He wrote, "Your First Breath took Ours Away....!"
Abhinav was quoted by an entertainment portal as saying, "The baby is very small and she is keeping him close. Shweta is one protective mom. I am not sure how much time I will be allowed with him for the first few weeks. Let us grow a little older, then I will also get close to him. For the first few years, it will only be mamma for him."
Kasauti Zindagi Ki actress was married to actor Raja Chaudhary, but they got divorced in 2007. The couple have a daughter, Palak. Later, Shweta got married to Abhinav Kohli on July 13, 2013.
Abhinav further added that he already felt like a father after Palak's entry in his life, but with the entry of the new born, it would be a new experience.
He was quoted by the entertainment portal as saying, "I am a dad already, but this time the journey is little different. I am mentally prepared for it. I always was. I am just waiting for him to grow a little older." We wish Shweta and her lil one all the health and happiness."