- Star Plus REVAMPED! Alia Bhatt Introduces Viewers To The Shows, Here’s The List Of New Shows
- Ravi Dubey Has Nailed It In Ranveer Singh’s Alauddin Khilji Look, Fans Can’t Stop Praising Him!
- Bigg Boss 11: Ravi Dubey Shares A Heartfelt Message For Shilpa; Gauhar’s Mom Prayed For Shilpa’s Win
- INSIDE PICS: Surbhi Jyoti, Asha-Rithvik, Nia Sharma & Others Attend Ravi Dubey’s Pre-birthday Bash
- Bigg Boss 11’s Evicted Contestants Hiten Tejwani & Bandgi Kalra On Colors’ Show!
- Bigg Boss 11: TV Celebs & Fans Slam Shilpa Shinde & Support Vikas Gupta
In the previous episodes of Zee TV's Jamai Raja, we saw Sid(Ravi Dubey) waiting to meet Ragini Desai/Roshni(Nia Sharma), the CEO of Mauve Magazine.
As fate would have it, they don't meet each other. But Sid fixes a meeting with her in Mumbai.
Both Sid and Roshni are on the way to the airport. Suddenly, Sid sees Anya trying to commit suicide by jumping off a bridge. He rushes to the place and manages to save her in time.
He asks her the reason for taking this drastic step to which she replies that she was plannng to elope with her boyfriend, but he is not responding to her calls. He consoles her that suicide is not the solution, and brings her to Mumbai. He assures that he will solve her problem.
In Mumbai, Roshni and Sid are at the same shop. Sid is buying chocolates to cheer Anya up and Roshni comes to buy a waterbottle. They do not see each other but Sid leaves a chocolate for her to stop the hiccups!
Meanwhile, Sid brings Anya to her place to talk to her family regarding her boyfriend. There, he gets to know entire family including her mother Naina. Anya is hesitant to talk about her boyfriend in front of her family.
Some misunderstandings happen causing them to think that Sid is her boyfriend, but Sid clears all of them.
In the upcoming episodes, we see Anya talking to Sid about her elder brother, Dev whom she calls dada. She seems to be scared of him. Sid tells her that he will talk to him but she refuses.
Who is Dev? Will his entry prove to be a turning point in Sid-Roshni's lives?