- Silsila: Siddhant Karnick Supports Drashti Dhami As She Faces The Heat For Playing The Other Woman!
- Megha Gupta’s Quirky Wedding Anniversary Wish For Her Husband Siddhanth Karnick Is A Must Read!
- HOTNESS ALERT! Megha Gupta Breaks Internet With Latest Pics; Siddhant Karnick Calls Her ‘Goddess’!
- PICS! Siddhant Karnick & Megha Gupta Give Us Major Travel Goals!
- Made For Each Other: Megha Gupta Shares First Picture Post Marriage With Siddhant Karnick!
- Siddhant Karnick Celebrates Fiancee Megha Gupta's Birthday!
Breaking News! The lovebirds Siddhant Karnick and Megha Gupta, who got engaged earlier this year, got hitched in a hush-hush ceremony! The Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani actor and the Dream Girl actress were all set to tie the knot on September 1.
But, they preponed their wedding date and got married yesterday, i.e., August 16 in a low-key affair. The couple opted for a simple registered marriage and avoided all the celebrations at the moment.
Image Credit: India Forums
It has to be recalled that Megha lost her father due to a heart attack last month. Siddhant Karnick confirmed the news of their wedding to a leading entertainment portal.
He told, "Yes, we opted to go with registered marriage as we wanted to keep it a low affair due to the sudden demise of Megha's dad. Celebrations will happen later on."
Apparently, Siddhant and Megha met each other at Vivian Dsena's birthday party last year and instantly bonded with each other. Siddhant spilled the beans about their relationship on twitter.
When quizzed about their relationship, Siddhant had mentioned that they are outdoor people and shared a common passion for trekking. The couple exchanged the rings on May 12 at US Club, Colaba in the presence of very close friends and family members.
But, the media tried to capture the glimpses of the event, but in vain. It so happened that the Navy police officers reached the venue since the area is under the defence headquarters and asked them to leave. In this way, their engagement became the talk of the town.
We wish the couple, a very happy married life ahead!