TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
Breaking News! The lovebirds Siddhant Karnick and Megha Gupta, who got engaged earlier this year, got hitched in a hush-hush ceremony! The Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani actor and the Dream Girl actress were all set to tie the knot on September 1.
But, they preponed their wedding date and got married yesterday, i.e., August 16 in a low-key affair. The couple opted for a simple registered marriage and avoided all the celebrations at the moment.
Image Credit: India Forums
It has to be recalled that Megha lost her father due to a heart attack last month. Siddhant Karnick confirmed the news of their wedding to a leading entertainment portal.
He told, "Yes, we opted to go with registered marriage as we wanted to keep it a low affair due to the sudden demise of Megha's dad. Celebrations will happen later on."
Apparently, Siddhant and Megha met each other at Vivian Dsena's birthday party last year and instantly bonded with each other. Siddhant spilled the beans about their relationship on twitter.
When quizzed about their relationship, Siddhant had mentioned that they are outdoor people and shared a common passion for trekking. The couple exchanged the rings on May 12 at US Club, Colaba in the presence of very close friends and family members.
But, the media tried to capture the glimpses of the event, but in vain. It so happened that the Navy police officers reached the venue since the area is under the defence headquarters and asked them to leave. In this way, their engagement became the talk of the town.
We wish the couple, a very happy married life ahead!