- HOTNESS ALERT! Megha Gupta Breaks Internet With Latest Pics; Siddhant Karnick Calls Her ‘Goddess’!
- PICS! Siddhant Karnick & Megha Gupta Give Us Major Travel Goals!
- Made For Each Other: Megha Gupta Shares First Picture Post Marriage With Siddhant Karnick!
- Siddhant Karnick & Megha Gupta Get Hitched In A Hush-Hush Ceremony!
- Sneak Peek: When The Media Tried To Gatecrash Siddhant-Megha's Engagement...
- Surprise! Ek Tha Raja… Siddhant Karnick Finds His Rani; Siddhant-Megha Getting Engaged Today!
It is no news that Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani actor Siddhant Karnick got engaged to Dream Girl actress Megha Gupta in a private ceremony at the US Club on May 12. Only family members and close friends were present at the occasion.
The media personnel was disappointed with the actors as they were not at all allowed to take a glimpse of their special day. They waited patiently for the cute couple to come out and pose for the pictures, but they had to face the wrath of the Navy police officers instead.
But the couple in love seems to be unaffected by this incident. They took to social media to share their happiness. Siddhant tweeted, " Good morning my lovelies. Been out of action because of a prior(ity) engagement. Be back soon with pictures and more. Thank u 4 ur love."
Megha was not far behind. She shared a lovely message on Instagram which read, " He took my heart.. So I am taking his last name. Meet my fiance - Siddhant Karnick. Sealed the deal on 12.5.16."
The fans are waiting for the lovely couple's engagement pictures. Where as, there is one more adorable picture that is doing rounds on Instagram! Any guesses? Well, it is none other than Megha's birthday celebration!
Megha's birthday falls on May 13. This time, it was a double dose of celebration for Megha, one being her engagement and the other, her birthday. She shared a picture of hers, where she is seen holding Siddhant's hand and she is just about to cut the cake in presence of a few other friends.
She posted a message saying that " Happy happy to me. I think I was making sure Siddhant doesn't cut my birthday cake so im literally (drunk) grabbing knife from him. All in all, a good good birthday, 'cause I got to cut my cake, and eat it too...with my tribe next to me, special thank you to @zezu_dharavirocks for the cake. Was lovely looking, apt for me and delicious too !"
We wish the lovely looking couple, happier times ahead!