- Megha Gupta’s Quirky Wedding Anniversary Wish For Her Husband Siddhanth Karnick Is A Must Read!
- HOTNESS ALERT! Megha Gupta Breaks Internet With Latest Pics; Siddhant Karnick Calls Her ‘Goddess’!
- Made For Each Other: Megha Gupta Shares First Picture Post Marriage With Siddhant Karnick!
- Siddhant Karnick & Megha Gupta Get Hitched In A Hush-Hush Ceremony!
- Siddhant Karnick Celebrates Fiancee Megha Gupta's Birthday!
- Sneak Peek: When The Media Tried To Gatecrash Siddhant-Megha's Engagement...
- Surprise! Ek Tha Raja… Siddhant Karnick Finds His Rani; Siddhant-Megha Getting Engaged Today!
- Ek Tha Raja.. Actor Siddhant Karnick And Megha Gupta To Get Engaged Soon?
- Sonakshi's ex Aditya Shroff to tie knot
- Megha Gupta is the new bakra on Swarg
- Suhani recollects her memory in Swarg!
- Vishal kicked out of The Perfect Bride
Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani actor, Siddhant Karnick and Dream Girl actress Megha Gupta tied the knot on August 16 in a low-key affair. The couple decided to keep it simple and avoided all the celebrations, as they opted for a register marriage.
The reason behind this, is the sudden death of Megha's father due to a heart attack. For their D-day, while Siddhant chose to wear a kurta, the bride Megha looked every bit gorgeous in a red saree!
The ceremony was a low-key affair and held amidst the presence of family and very close friends. In fact, the news of their wedding was confirmed only after a few snaps from their wedding started doing rounds on the Internet. The couple took off to Paris for their honeymoon. (Check out the pictures of their honeymoon below).
Newly-weds Off To Canada
The newly-weds took off to Canada for Siddhant's cousin's wedding. The duo prefers outdoors and Siddhant had told they will tour across Canada.
Siddhant & Megha
The couple visited the Universal Studios in Orlando. Megha shared this picture on Instagram and wrote, "My Hulk - him, his Hulk - me. We take no BS, we give no BS."
The couple even visited the beautiful Niagara falls during their visit to Canada. Megha shared this picture on Instagram and captioned it as, "At Niagara Falls. Drenched from the outside with the water, drenched from the inside with beer - Perfect."
On The Eiffel Tower
The couple took off to Paris for their honeymoon. Megha took to Instagram, to share this picture and wrote, "No ordinary picture, this. Champagne 324 metres above the Parisian ground. On the Eiffel Tower ❤️. Freezing winds, but warm hearts."
Celebrating Love In Paris
Siddhant shared this picture on Instagram and captioned it as, "Celebrating love #nofilter because love doesn't need any.. She's the girl that makes me want to turn my back and shut my eyes towards one of the wonders of the world..because she's my wonder of the world!"
The couple is seen posing in the beautiful locales of Paris. Megha captioned it as, "Sitting in cafes, having a cocktail, or a beer. Just catching up, watching people go by, in the cold cold weather. Uff Paris, you beauty!"
The Wedding Story...
Siddhant confirmed the news of their wedding to a leading entertainment portal. He told, "Yes, we opted to go with registered marriage as we wanted to keep it a low affair due to the sudden demise of Megha's dad. Celebrations will happen later on."
Post their wedding, our bride Megha shared a super cute picture of the couple and posted it with a beautiful caption.
She wrote, "When you ain't no give no s**t. Yes, I am the bride. Yes, I will laugh till I have tears in my eyes, even if its with my mouth wide open. Because he makes me that happy. #instamood #instamoment #bride #16August2016 #married #JustMarried #BoomSquad #MadLaughter #Red #desiGirl #saree #bindi #sindoor #wedding #PatiParameshwar."
We wish the couple, a very happy married life ahead!