- GOOD NEWS FOR FANS! Tashan-E-Ishq To Be Back On Television Screens Soon!
- REVEALED: TV Actor Sidhant Gupta To Play Aditi Rao Hydari's Love Interest In Sanjay Dutt's Bhoomi!
- 'Tashan-E-Ishq' Comes To An End; Unhappy Fans Express Their Disappointment!
- And Its A Wrap For Tashan-E-Ishq; Sidhant Gupta Joins Jasmin, Zain & Naman For The Wrap Up Party!
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9 Elimination: Swaragini’s Helly Shah & Tashan’s Sidhant Gupta To Get Eliminated!
- Shocking! Tashan-E-Ishq To Go Off Air In September; Confirm Jasmin, Zain & Naman!
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9 is already making headlines since the day of its launch. The first episode of the show will be aired on July 30th.
The celebrity contestants are endlessly practicing to get their steps right, along with their choreographers. Those hectic rehearsals and neck-to-neck competition seems to have taken a toll on few of the celebs and one among them is, Sidhant Gupta.
Yes, you have heard it right! Our very own chocolate boy of the television industry has apparently injured himself on the sets of the dance reality show. Well, how did it happen? Read on to know all about it.
It so happened that the handsome actor hurt his elbow while performing a stunt on the sets, and the doctors have advised him a bed rest of 3 weeks! Oops! It looks like Sidhant has really had a 'great fall'!
When a leading entertainment portal contacted Sidhant, he spoke about his injury. He told, "Yes, I got injured while performing a stunt. Bade Bade shows mein aisi chhoti chhoti chote lagti rehti hai... 3 weeks of healing will only make me stronger."
It looks his injury has not dampened his spirits! We wish you a speedy recovery, Sidhant!
Sidhant's fans have been eagerly waiting to see him on-screen. He quit his popular soap, Tashan-E-Ishq, to participate in this famous dance reality show.
He played the role of Kunj in the soap and garnered a huge fan following. We are very sure that Sidhant will burn the dance floor with his dance moves.
Catch Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9 from this Saturday onwards on colors at 10 pm.