- Nargis Fakhri Ditches Her Complicated Relationship With Uday Chopra; Spotted Kissing Matt Alonzo!
- Inspired By Anushka Sharma? Nargis Fakhri To Star In A Horror Film Titled Amaavas
- SO SWEET! Sanjay Dutt Had Special Visitors On The Sets Of His Upcoming Film 'Torbaaz'!
- THEY ARE JUST FRIENDS! Nargis Fakhri Isn't Getting Married To Uday Chopra
- BIG FAT INDIAN WEDDING! Nargis Fakhri & Uday Chopra Are GETTING MARRIED; Here Are The Details
- Bikini Battle! Who Looks The HOTTEST? Amy Jackson Or Nargis Fakhri
Azhar cast - Emraan Hashmi, Prachi Desai and Nargis Fakhri are on promotional spree. Recently, Prachi, Emraan and Lara promoted their film on Sony TV's The Kapil Sharma Show. After promoting their film on the show Kumkum Bhagya, Emraan, Prachi and Nargis, recently visited the set of So You Think You Can Dance.
Apparently, Nargis Fakhri played a tantrum queen on the sets. The actress not only refused to dance on the show along with her co-actors, but also refused to comment on the performances by the contestants! (Image Source: Twitter)
According to the reports, Nargis had hurt her leg and unfortunately, took out all frustrations on the Production House!
A source was quoted by a leading daily as saying, "She just refused to do anything. While Emraan and Prachi were genuinely happy and excited to come on the stage and shake a leg, Nargis kept sitting on the chair."
The source further added, "The team had requested her to do some moves on the song 'Oye Oye' which is quite an iconic number... but she flatly refused." It has to be recalled that the actress Nargis has also danced for the song 'Oye Oye' with the lead actors of Kumkum Bhagya, Abhi (Shabbir Ahluwalia) and Pragya (Sriti Jha).
People would expect a lively guest on a dance reality show like SYTYCD, but with Nargis' silence, people will be wondering the objective of her presence in the dance reality show!