- Star Parivaar Awards: Mohsin Khan-Shivangi Joshi Thank Kaira Fans & Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Team!
- Barun Sobti Announces Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 3 At Star Parivaar Awards! (PICS)
- Star Parivaar Awards: Shivangi-Mohsin, Nakuul-Surbhi, Divyanka-Drashti & Others Rock The Dance Floor
- Star Parivaar Awards 2017: Did Karan Patel Lose His Cool At The Awards Ceremony?
- Were Devoleena, Shivangi & Ruhanika’s Mother Disappointed At Star Parivaar Awards 2017?
- Star Parivaar Awards 2017: Ishqbaaz Actor Nakuul Mehta & Wife Jankee Share Adorable Pictures
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Divyanka, Karan, Anita & Aly Are Having Fun With Ekta Kapoor In London!
Star Parivaar Awards 2016 was recently (April 27th) held at NSCI Complex in Mumbai. The event was attended by the Star Parivaar actors. Many actors walked the red carpet, but apparently, Yeh Hai Mohabbtein actor, Karan Patel refused to walk the red carpet for the media sections!
Also the reports said that the actor was late to the venue. When all actors were ready to shoot for the special act, Karan made them wait for long, as he was late! Read on to know more...
An eyewitness present at the award ceremony was quoted by the Daily Bhaskar as saying, "All the actors were asked to be present at the venue on time for the award ceremony. But, Karan Patel did not turn up. The team was expecting him at any time, but he was late as usual."
The source further added, "All the lead actors were ready to shoot the special act, but Karan was not present. He reached the venue late in the evening making the other actors wait for him. Initially, he also refused to do the photo-shoot which was one of the activities, but after convincing him, he agreed to do it. He also refused to walk the red carpet for the media sections."
Karan's wife, Ankita too was present at the awards ceremony. When media questioned about Karan, she said, "Late, late, late... it's KST-Karan Standard Time, Jab Karan utha hai, time tabi se shuru hota hai."
This is not the first time that Karan was in news for being late. Previously, Anita (the co-owner of BCL team - Chandigarh Cubs) was also upset that Karan was late for rehearsals!
Well, then Anita and Karan rubbished the rumours; now it has to be seen what Karan has to say...