- Naagin 3’s Pearl V Puri Celebrates His Birthday With Surbhi, Anita, Karishma & Others!
- Surbhi Jyoti & Anita Hassanandani Share A Goofy Moment From Naagin 3 Shoot!
- Naagin 3 Spoiler: Naagin Bela Is Related To Naagraj Vikrant!
- Naagin 3 Spoiler: Who Will Get Married To Mahir – Vish Or Bela?
- Naagin 3: Fans Can’t Stop Gushing About Anita Hassanandani; Bela & Mahir Are Already A Hit Jodi!
- Naagin 3 Spoiler: Major Twist During Bela & Yuvi’s Wedding!
The popular on-screen jodi Ahil (Karanvir Bohra) and Sanam (Surbhi Jyoti) of Qubool Hai fame will team up again! Yes, you heard it right.They have been roped in for the mahasangam episode of the two of Zee TV's popular shows - Tashan-E-Ishq and Jamai Raja.
The two talented actors won accolades for their respective performances in Zee TV's popular drama Qubool Hai and their chemistry was highly appreciated by the audiences. Now, they are all set to burn the dance floor with their performances!
According to the reports, the two shows will witness many twists and turns in the upcoming episodes and will soon churn out a mahasangam episode. The duo will be performing for a special number in the episode.
When a leading entertainment portal contacted Surbhi, she confirmed the news. She told, " Yes, I am going to perform with Karanvir and I am really excited. Our on-screen chemistry is amazing and off the screen, we are very good friends. So I really look forward to such opportunities."
According to the plot, Leela will host a house party. As expected, Anita will try her best to spoil all the fun. She will even create problems for Twinkle (Jasmin Bhasin). But, it is none other than Yuvi (Zain Imam) who plays the saviour and saves Twinkle.
The plot sounds pretty interesting. We can't wait to watch the episode. Well, the episode is being shot currently and will be aired soon.