- Jhanvi Kapoor’s On-Screen Mom & Swaragini Actress Shalini Kapoor Worried About Sridevi’s Daughters!
- Swaragini Actor Namish Taneja & Diya Aur Baati Actress Prachi Tehlan In Star Plus’ New Show!
- Bigg Boss 11 Latest! Did Makers Issue Legal Notice To Mayur Verma?
- Swaragini's Alka Kaushal Sentenced To Jail For 2 Years; Alka To Challenge The Order In Higher Court
- Beware! Tejaswi Prakash Wayangankar Doesn’t Approve Of Guys Flirting With Her!
- Here’s How Pehredaar Piya Ki Actress Tejaswi Prakash Wayangankar Celebrated Her Birthday…
- Varun Kapoor Is All Set To Woo The Audiences With New Show Savitri Devi College & Hospital
- Swaragini Actress Tejaswi Prakash Wayangankar To Romance A 10-year-old On The New Show!
- Swaragini Actress Tejaswi Prakash Wayangankar In Shashi Sumeet Productions’ Next!
- Swaragini Actor Varun Kapoor On Colors’ New Show
- Helly Shah Thanks Fans For Naming A Star After Her!
- Devanshi Promo: Swaragini’s Helly Shah Is Back; Not Arjit Taneja But Mudit Nayar To Play Male Lead!
- Ikyawann's Production Head Lata Shreedhar Creates Ruckus As Reporters Try To Capture A Scene!
It is known to all that the dropping TRP of Swaragini has worried the makers and the cast. There were also rumours of the show going off air. Considering the viewers' love for the show, the producer of the show, Rashmi Sharma has decided to introduce major twists in the show.
With the latest leap story, it looks like Swaragini makers are trying their luck by going back to square one. As we revealed, the show will be taking 6-month leap. Post leap, Swara (Helly Shah) and Ragini (Tejaswi Prakash Wayangankar) will be seen in their old avatars.
Shekar With Swara & Ragini
Post leap, Swara and Ragini are separated from their respective husbands (Sanskar and Lakshya). They return to their baadi and are seen living with their parents Shekhar and Sharmista.
Swara & Ragini Turn Wedding Planners
Swara and Ragini will be seen as wedding planners. Swara and Ragini are seen dancing at their friend's marriage ceremony. Shekhar will also be seen supporting his daughters.
Swara and Sanskar's love-hate relationship continues, while the family members still search for Lakshya. Where is Lakshya and why he runs away from his family members? Well, we will have to wait for some more time to get the answer!
According to the latest spoiler, the police would have given up from searching Lakshya, but Sanskar doesn't stop. While searching for Lakshya, Sanskar finds a car that probably belongs to Lakshya.
Sanskar Tries To Find Lakshya
Sanskar fights with the owner of the car to extract information about Lakshya, but in vain. Sanskar and Swara still love and miss each other. Sanskar is trying hard to find Lakshya in order to get back to Swara!
According to the latest spoiler Swara will be seen worried as someone will be blackmailing her. Who is blackmailing Swara and why? What happened in six months? Stay locked to this space for the latest updates.
Is Swaragini following on Kumkum Bhagya track? Well, let's not compare it with Kumkum Bhagya as Swaragini makers are trying something new and not like the same old kidnap and murder saga!
In the previous episode, we saw Swara and Ragini giving the property papers to Durga Prasad. Even after Annapoorna's repeated request Durga Prasad doesn't stop Adarsh from getting arrested.
Durga Prasad asks the police not to arrest Parineeta. Well, he hasn't forgiven Parineeta, but he feels it will be her punishment to stay away from her husband Adarsh, who just got arrested.
As we had revealed earlier, Lakshya goes missing after a major fight with Sanskar. Although, the two sisters remain successful by getting the Maheshwari property back from Adarsh, the two brothers get separated.
Even after searching (for a week), Lakshya won't be found. Sanskar shouts at the police, when they give up searching Lakshya.
Ragini breaks down, while Swara blames Sanskar for ruining Ragini's life. She lashes out at Sanskar and tells him that she will never separate from her sister Ragini. Swara decides to separate from Sanskar until Lakshya is back!