- Ikyawann's Production Head Lata Shreedhar Creates Ruckus As Reporters Try To Capture A Scene!
- Swaragini Actor Namish Taneja & Diya Aur Baati Actress Prachi Tehlan In Star Plus’ New Show!
- Beware! Tejaswi Prakash Wayangankar Doesn’t Approve Of Guys Flirting With Her!
- SHOCKING! Reema Lagoo No More; Television Actors React To Veteran Actress' Death
- #RIPVinodKhanna: Divyanka Tripathi, Karan Patel, Arjun Bijlani & Other TV Celebs Mourn Actor’s Death
- Oh No! Swaragini Actor Namish Taneja Gets Robbed!
In a short span of time, Namish Taneja, who plays the role of Lakshya in Swaragini has impressed his fans, especially girls. Recently, there were rumours of Namish dating Kanchi Singh. The actor was also linked to the lead actresses of the show, Helly Shah (Swara) and Tejaswi Prakash Wayagankar (Ragini).
Many girls might have got disappointed with these rumours. But girls... Here is good news for all of you. Namish is single, and recently, the actor took to Twitter to clear these rumours. He wrote, "At this moment I am happy and single. If I date someone, I will not hesitate to say that I am in a relationship.. 😉💐"
Click On 'View Photos' To Check Out Namish's Instapictures
The Swaragini actor was also quoted by an entertainment website as saying, "I am committed to Swaragini and currently dating my work. Just because I am single and hang around with someone doesn't mean that I am dating that person. Can't a boy and girl be just friends? If I date someone, I will definitely announce her name. Till then, keep calm."
In an earlier interview to a leading daily, Namish has said that he was closer to Tejaswi as he knew her much before they started working on the show. They share a great bond. He said that he is blessed to have caring co-stars like Helly and Tejaswi. They crack jokes, have fun and argue during and after the shoot.
Well, Namish, now that you have so many female followers, we are sure you will soon find a suitable girl for yourself, for sure! What say guys?