- Jhanvi Kapoor’s On-Screen Mom & Swaragini Actress Shalini Kapoor Worried About Sridevi’s Daughters!
- Swaragini Actor Namish Taneja & Diya Aur Baati Actress Prachi Tehlan In Star Plus’ New Show!
- Bigg Boss 11 Latest! Did Makers Issue Legal Notice To Mayur Verma?
- Swaragini's Alka Kaushal Sentenced To Jail For 2 Years; Alka To Challenge The Order In Higher Court
- Beware! Tejaswi Prakash Wayangankar Doesn’t Approve Of Guys Flirting With Her!
- Here’s How Pehredaar Piya Ki Actress Tejaswi Prakash Wayangankar Celebrated Her Birthday…
In Swaragini, to save Uttara from Rajat, Annapoorna shoots him, but the bullet hits Uttara. Ragini (Tejaswi Prakash Wayangankar) rescues Parineeta, but will not be able to save her sister Swara (Helly Shah), as Rajat takes her with him.
In the previous episode, we saw how Sanskar shoots Rajat, who pulls Swara into the river. Sanskar tries to save her, but in vain.
Check Out The Latest Updates & Spoilers With Pictures
Sanskar too jumps into the river to save her, unfortunately, he doesn't find her. The police gives Swara's chain, while Sanskar recalls Swara's last words (I love you, Sanskar) and breaks down.
Sanskar falls unconscious, while Durga Prasad asks the police to search Swara by hook or crook! Durga Prasad and Ragini feels Swara is alive and she will be back home for them.
On the other hand, Parineeta meets Rajat's fake parents and saves them from getting arrested. The police will withdraw the complaint against them, as per Parineeta's statements. Pari also warns them not to reveal about hers and Rajat's plan to anybody!
Sujatha and Annapoorna bring Uttara back home, and are shocked to know about Swara and Sanskar. They get worried about Sanskar's condition.
Meanwhile, Lakshya asks Ragini to go with Shekar as her mother, Sharmista is ill. Ragini reveals how Sanskar shot Rajat and both drowned. The police are in search of their bodies. Sumi is shocked and slaps Ragini for calling Swara 'dead'!
Dadi too, is shocked to know about Swara, and blames Sharmista's unborn baby for the unfortunate incident. She calls the unborn baby inauspicious!