- Mother’s Day! TV Celebrities Reveal How Their Mothers Have Always Inspired Them!
- Devoleena Bhattacharjee, Aneri Vajani & Other TV Actresses Mourn 'Beautiful Diva' Sridevi's Demise
- What Are Bigg Boss 11’s Priyank Sharma & PPK’s Tejaswi Prakash Doing In Switzerland? (PICS)
- Tejaswi Prakash, Devoleena Bhattacharjee, Sara Khan & Other TV Divas Support Akshay Kumar’s Padman
- Republic Day Spl: Aly, Tejaswi, Helly, Yuvika & Other TV Celebrities Rejoice The Glory Of India
- Bigg Boss 11 Winner Shilpa Dances Her Heart Out At Rashmi Sharma’s Bash; Gia, Helly & Others Spotted
Recently, Swaragini actors Tejaswi Prakash (Ragini) and Namish Taneja (Lakshya) were seen on Comedy Nights Live sets. The actors had a blast with Chintu Sharma aka Bharti Singh.
Ragini and Lakshya were welcomed to the Comedy Nights Live, with the song 'Rome Rome romantic' song, sung by Mika Singh. The duo had a blast, and was also seen showcasing their talents on the show.
PICS: Tejaswi & Namish Having Fun On Comedy Nights Live
Chintu Sharma, was as usual, seen flirting with Ragini. He even indirectly proposed Ragini. He makes Lakshya walk the ramp, as the latter wanted to become a model. And, after the ramp walk, as usual he gets roasted by Chintu! Also, since Ragini was interested in singing, Chintu asks her to sing a classical song, and Lakshya to dance in hip-hop style for the same song!
Chintu also makes Ragini and Lakshya enact a scene, where Chintu plays Ragini's mother-in-law and Lakshya becomes Chintu's son! Ragini will be asked to get the vegetables by showing her dance moves (and not money).
Ragini, whose favourite singer is Mika Singh, sings her favourite song 'Hey dil ki arazoo' from Mika's album and also asks him to join her.
The Gujarati neighbour, Mangala scares Ragini and Lakshya with her dance moves for the song, 'Bhai bhai'. She fails to recongise Ragini, who threatens to leave the show, but Chintu stops her.
Mangala then tells Ragini that she is a great fan of Ragini-Lakshya's show (but names it as Naagin). She later tells (jokes) on what all she learnt from Ragini's show (how to snatch someone else's husband, and how to kill sister, by pushing her into the river)!
She also makes Lakshya and Ragini play the game with cotton, and one who loses the game would get a kiss from her! Ragini wins the game, while Lakshya gets Mangala's kiss.
Later, Lakshya and Ragini answer the questions from the audience. Interestingly, many girls propose Lakshya, who was seen blushing!