- Jhanvi Kapoor’s On-Screen Mom & Swaragini Actress Shalini Kapoor Worried About Sridevi’s Daughters!
- Swaragini Actor Namish Taneja & Diya Aur Baati Actress Prachi Tehlan In Star Plus’ New Show!
- Bigg Boss 11 Latest! Did Makers Issue Legal Notice To Mayur Verma?
- Swaragini's Alka Kaushal Sentenced To Jail For 2 Years; Alka To Challenge The Order In Higher Court
- Beware! Tejaswi Prakash Wayangankar Doesn’t Approve Of Guys Flirting With Her!
- Here’s How Pehredaar Piya Ki Actress Tejaswi Prakash Wayangankar Celebrated Her Birthday…
- Ikyawann's Production Head Lata Shreedhar Creates Ruckus As Reporters Try To Capture A Scene!
In Swaragini, Sahil (Anuj Sachdeva) and Swara (Helly Shah) bond over music. Sahil also gets a gift (rare Bengali music CDs) for Swara and accompanies her to the music academy. This doesn't go well with Dadi, who taunts Sumi for allowing Swara to go out with a stranger (Sahil). Dadi tells Sumi that she doesn't care about her daughter and is concerned about her unborn baby.
Meanwhile, Sanskar (Varun Kapoor) misses Swara. He follows Swara to the music academy. He hides and watches the duo. Swara senses someone following her and sees Sanskar. She calls Sahil for help, who unknowingly hits Sanskar on his head. Sahil apologises, while seeing Swara scared, Sanskar signals Sahil to take her home. Seeing Swara hug Sahil, Sanskar gets upset.
Check Out The Latest Updates & Spoilers With Pictures
On the other hand, Ragini (Tejaswi Prakash Wayangankar) tries to make Swara remember her past. She is also upset knowing that Dadi is not ready to accept Sumi and Shekar's unborn baby.
Seeing Ragini upset, Lakshya (Namish Taneja) decides to speak to Dadi about the same. Parineeta overhears Ragini and Lakshya's conversation and plans to take advantage of the situation. Pari takes Annapoorna and Sujatha to the baadi, who gets shocked seeing Lakshya.
At the Maheshwari house, the family members get ready for a pooja, while Parineeta starts blaming Swara for Sanskar's condition. Pari is happy that her secrets are not out, as Swara doesn't remember her. (It has to be recalled that Rajat would have revealed that Pari was behind her own kidnap, and she doesn't like Swara.)