- Mother’s Day! TV Celebrities Reveal How Their Mothers Have Always Inspired Them!
- Devoleena Bhattacharjee, Aneri Vajani & Other TV Actresses Mourn 'Beautiful Diva' Sridevi's Demise
- What Are Bigg Boss 11’s Priyank Sharma & PPK’s Tejaswi Prakash Doing In Switzerland? (PICS)
- Tejaswi Prakash, Devoleena Bhattacharjee, Sara Khan & Other TV Divas Support Akshay Kumar’s Padman
- Republic Day Spl: Aly, Tejaswi, Helly, Yuvika & Other TV Celebrities Rejoice The Glory Of India
- Bigg Boss 11 Winner Shilpa Dances Her Heart Out At Rashmi Sharma’s Bash; Gia, Helly & Others Spotted
Did you know that the gorgeous actress from Swaragini, Ragini aka Tejaswi Prakash Wayangankar had previously done a few shows on Television? Do you know Tejaswi's nickname? Do you know that your favourite actress is also a trained singer? Read on to know some interesting facts about your favourite actress...
Tejaswi played the role of Rashmi Raju Bhargava in Life OK's 2612/2613. The show was aimed at awakening the people of Mumbai, which was hit by a terror attack in 2008. The show also had Maninder Singh, and Shikha Singh, who is currently seen in Kumkum Bhagya. (Image source: Facebook)
Click On 'View Photos' To Read Unkown Facts & Colors TV's Rapid Fire With Tejaswi
Apart from 2612, Tejaswi was also seen in Sanskaar Dharohar Apnon Ki which was aired on Colors TV. Jay Soni and Shamin Mannan were also seen on the show. Tejaswi played the role of Dhara. The show didn't do well and went off air soon!
Tejaswi became a household name with the Colors' show Swaragini. In the show, she plays the role of a traditional Marwari girl, who is obedient to her grandmother and father. Tejaswi was initially shown a girl trained in classical music and Sitar.
Regarding her role, the actress was quoted by IANS as saying, "As I am trained in classical music I did not have to put much effort. Moreover, the city (Kolkata), in which the show is set against, is known for its cultural heritage, so, it was a fine experience all together."
For sometime, Tejaswi was seen in a negative role on the show. There were also rumours that she would quit the show as she didn't want to portray a negative role. Although she was shown negative, people loved her acting and style. Owing to her popularity, the makers had to change her character to a positive shade, to retain her back on the show.