- Swaragini: Ragini Kidnapped; Sanskar Asks Lakshya To Kiss Swara!
- Mother’s Day! TV Celebrities Reveal How Their Mothers Have Always Inspired Them!
- Devoleena Bhattacharjee, Aneri Vajani & Other TV Actresses Mourn 'Beautiful Diva' Sridevi's Demise
- What Are Bigg Boss 11’s Priyank Sharma & PPK’s Tejaswi Prakash Doing In Switzerland? (PICS)
- Tejaswi Prakash, Devoleena Bhattacharjee, Sara Khan & Other TV Divas Support Akshay Kumar’s Padman
- Republic Day Spl: Aly, Tejaswi, Helly, Yuvika & Other TV Celebrities Rejoice The Glory Of India
Parineeta Borthakur, who plays the role of Sharmishta aka Sumi in Swaragini, says that she loves to experiment with her roles as an actor. She adds that she will be happy if her character turns negative and hates being portrayed as a helpless woman.
The actress was quoted by IANS as saying, "I would be the happiest if Sharmishtha turns negative. I know a lot of viewers would hate me, but I am an actor and I love to experiment. Monotony can be quite boring. I loved the character of Sharmishtha initially because it was a strong character." "Unfortunately, it has not been maintained the same."
She added, "So, if I get to play negative, why not? A lot of people may not think I would look negative, but trust me I am an actor and playing a plethora of characters like negative, positive, rich, poor, innocent, glamorous or any other is my job."
Currently on the show, Sharmishta is shown pregnant. Her mother-in-law is against her pregnancy and forces Sumi to abort her baby, while her daughter Ragini (Tejaswi Prakash Wayangankar), who doesn't want to see her mother unhappy, tries to help her out.
According to the latest spoiler, Ragini and Lakshya plan to adopt Sumi's baby. Ragini announces that she is pregnant and the Maheshwari family members take good care of her. Unfortunately, Parineeta will get to know about Ragini's fake pregnancy and blackmail her.
Also, there are reports that Sharmistha's role may turn negative as she may start blackmailing her own daughter, Ragini.
Will Sumi really turn negative in Swaragini? Stay locked to this space to get the latest updates....
(With IANS Inputs)