- Jhanvi Kapoor’s On-Screen Mom & Swaragini Actress Shalini Kapoor Worried About Sridevi’s Daughters!
- Swaragini Actor Namish Taneja & Diya Aur Baati Actress Prachi Tehlan In Star Plus’ New Show!
- Bigg Boss 11 Latest! Did Makers Issue Legal Notice To Mayur Verma?
- Swaragini's Alka Kaushal Sentenced To Jail For 2 Years; Alka To Challenge The Order In Higher Court
- Beware! Tejaswi Prakash Wayangankar Doesn’t Approve Of Guys Flirting With Her!
- Here’s How Pehredaar Piya Ki Actress Tejaswi Prakash Wayangankar Celebrated Her Birthday…
Colors' popular show Swaragini recently took a leap of 6 months. Currently, on the show, Namish Taneja, who plays the role of Lakshya, is shown missing. The actor was on a break and that's the reason the makers showed him missing on the show! But now, there are speculations that he might exit from the show.
It is said that the actor is upset with his with the way his character is shaping up. The actor had also expressed his displeasure on Twitter. He wrote, "If u don't like whr u r,whr u r not satisfied,whr ur talent,love & care r not utilized properly.MOVE! You're not a tree. #MorningMotivation."
Also, a source associated with the show was quoted by a leading daily as saying, "Namish is not happy with the way his character is shaping up. He feels he is being sidelined. And the missing drama has put the final nail in the coffin. He's now contemplating quitting the show."
Well, if this rumour turns out to be true, then RagLak's (Ragini and Lakshya) fans will be disappointed. Let's just wish the actor doesn't quit the show.
Coming back to the Swaragini story, Sanskar is seen searching for his brother Lakshya. As we reported earlier, Swara blames Sanskar for ruining Ragini's life, and separates from him.
Also, there are two new entries on the show, Gayatri and Nikhil. Gayatri is shown as Uttara's to-be mother-in-law, while Nikhil is the new man in Swara's life. Nikhil will be seen helping Swara and Ragini in the marriage arrangements.
On the other hand, Gayatri doesn't like Swara as she is a Bengali. Also, she warns Sanskar not to re-unite with his Bengali wife - if he does, then she would send Uttara back to the Maheshwari house.