- Jhanvi Kapoor’s On-Screen Mom & Swaragini Actress Shalini Kapoor Worried About Sridevi’s Daughters!
- Swaragini Actor Namish Taneja & Diya Aur Baati Actress Prachi Tehlan In Star Plus’ New Show!
- Bigg Boss 11 Latest! Did Makers Issue Legal Notice To Mayur Verma?
- Swaragini's Alka Kaushal Sentenced To Jail For 2 Years; Alka To Challenge The Order In Higher Court
- Beware! Tejaswi Prakash Wayangankar Doesn’t Approve Of Guys Flirting With Her!
- Here’s How Pehredaar Piya Ki Actress Tejaswi Prakash Wayangankar Celebrated Her Birthday…
- Varun Kapoor Is All Set To Woo The Audiences With New Show Savitri Devi College & Hospital
- Swaragini Actress Tejaswi Prakash Wayangankar To Romance A 10-year-old On The New Show!
- Swaragini Actress Tejaswi Prakash Wayangankar In Shashi Sumeet Productions’ Next!
- Swaragini Actor Varun Kapoor On Colors’ New Show
- Helly Shah Thanks Fans For Naming A Star After Her!
- Devanshi Promo: Swaragini’s Helly Shah Is Back; Not Arjit Taneja But Mudit Nayar To Play Male Lead!
- Devoleena Bhattacharjee, Aneri Vajani & Other TV Actresses Mourn 'Beautiful Diva' Sridevi's Demise
In Swaragini, the couple Adarsh and Parineeta have separated the siblings - Swara (Helly Shah) and Ragini (Tejaswi Prakash Wayangankar) as well as Sanskar and Lakshya. But, Ragini overhears Durga Prasad and Annapoorna talking against the couple. She also gets to see Dadi with the couple, plotting against the two families. So, Ragini join hands with Swara to expose Dadi, Adarsh and Parineeta.
It has to be recalled that Dadi wants her son Shekar, to separate from Sumi. Also, she doesn't want the two sisters together, while Adarsh wants Sanskar and Lakshya separated, and also the Maheshwari property. Hence, the trio decides to help each other.
Thinking that Swara would find the papers, Dadi goes to the place where she had kept the property papers. Swara and Ragini follow Dadi. As soon as Dadi takes the papers, Swara snatches it from Dadi and runs.
Swara & Ragini
Ragini joins Swara and Dadi's goons follow them. Adarsh would have come to know about the same, and he too, sends his goons behind the two sisters.
Sanskar finds Swara and Ragini in trouble. Going by the spoiler video, we assume Swara and Ragini would explain the situation to Sanskar, who fights with the goons to save the sisters.
Lakshya & Sanskar Fight With Goons
Lakshya too, joins Sanskar and fight the goons. We assume Sanskar and Lakshya would have come to know the truth, and support the sisters to fight the enemies.
Adarsh & Parineeta Stop Swara & Ragini
Swara and Ragini reach the Maheshwari house to give the papers to Annapoorna and Durga Prasad, but will be shocked as they are stopped by Adarsh and Parineeta.
Annapoorna & Durga Prasad In Trouble
The couple threatens Swara and Ragini that they would kill Annapoorna and Durga Prasad, if the sisters don't give the papers to them. The sisters stand helpless.
Also, Parineeta starts her drama. She compels the sisters to play the ‘sindoor game'. She also challenges Swara and Ragini that if they lose the game, then either Sanskar or Lakshya would die!
Swara & Ragini Shocked
But, Adarsh disrespects the sindoor by throwing the plates. He declares that both brothers will die! Swara and Ragini stand shocked.
Story So Far...
In the previous episode, we saw how Ragini and Swara decide to end the enmity between the two brothers Lakshya and Sanskar that was created because of Adarsh. But, in their own way - they do not reveal their plan to their respective husbands.
Swara manages to trap Dadi. It has to be recalled that Swara would have lied to Adarsh that they are not the owners of the property as Dadi claims. She adds that if they want the papers, then they will have to come to the baadi to give her Rs 10 Crores! Initially, Adarsh and Parineeta hesitate, but later they agree.
Also, Swara purposely announces that she has got to know where Dadi has kept the papers, so that Dadi can hear her. She also adds that she has made a duplicate key and will get the papers. After handing the papers to Adarsh, she will get the money (Rs 10 Crores) from him.