- Jhanvi Kapoor’s On-Screen Mom & Swaragini Actress Shalini Kapoor Worried About Sridevi’s Daughters!
- Swaragini Actor Namish Taneja & Diya Aur Baati Actress Prachi Tehlan In Star Plus’ New Show!
- Bigg Boss 11 Latest! Did Makers Issue Legal Notice To Mayur Verma?
- Swaragini's Alka Kaushal Sentenced To Jail For 2 Years; Alka To Challenge The Order In Higher Court
- Beware! Tejaswi Prakash Wayangankar Doesn’t Approve Of Guys Flirting With Her!
- Here’s How Pehredaar Piya Ki Actress Tejaswi Prakash Wayangankar Celebrated Her Birthday…
In Swaragini, Sharmista gives birth to a premature baby, but the doctor informs her that the baby is dead. It happens because of Dadi, who would have bribed the nurse. She would have asked the nurse to hide the baby as she doesn't want anyone to know that baby is alive.
Dadi wants to take revenge on Sharmista as the former feels that she and Ragini (Tejaswi Prakash Wayangankar) have suffered a lot because of Sumi. Dadi would be responsible for Sumi's accident as she spills water on the floor and Sumi falls down from the stairs!
Click On 'View Photos' To Check Out The Spoilers
At the hospital, Ragini and Lakshya are shattered to hear that the doctor could not save the baby. The duo had decided to adopt Sumi's baby.
Ragini recalls Parineeta's curse and feels sad that her family members are still upset with her. But, Lakshya consoles and supports her. In the upcoming episodes, we will see Swara too, supporting Ragini. Swara promises Ragini that she is and will always be with her.
But, Ragini will again face the family members' anger as she suggests them to get Parineeta back home! Annapporna will be so angry with Ragini's suggestion that she will almost throw her out of the house, but Lakshya comes to her rescue.
Meanwhile, Sumi is completely shattered with the loss of her baby. She hears a baby's cry and goes in search of it. She finds a baby in the temple and thinks it is her baby. She showers her love on the baby. But her happiness is short lived as the police separate the baby and Sumi!
Apparently, a beggar (lady) keeps the baby in the temple. It has to be recalled that the nurse would have taken money from a beggar and given baby to her. Is this the same lady (beggar)?
On the other hand, Swara bumps into Dadi, in the market. She finds Dadi speaking to an unknown lady. She also notices Dadi giving money to her! Well, is this the same lady, who has the baby? Will Swara find about Dadi's truth?