- Jhanvi Kapoor’s On-Screen Mom & Swaragini Actress Shalini Kapoor Worried About Sridevi’s Daughters!
- Swaragini Actor Namish Taneja & Diya Aur Baati Actress Prachi Tehlan In Star Plus’ New Show!
- Bigg Boss 11 Latest! Did Makers Issue Legal Notice To Mayur Verma?
- Swaragini's Alka Kaushal Sentenced To Jail For 2 Years; Alka To Challenge The Order In Higher Court
- Beware! Tejaswi Prakash Wayangankar Doesn’t Approve Of Guys Flirting With Her!
- Here’s How Pehredaar Piya Ki Actress Tejaswi Prakash Wayangankar Celebrated Her Birthday…
- Varun Kapoor Is All Set To Woo The Audiences With New Show Savitri Devi College & Hospital
- Swaragini Actress Tejaswi Prakash Wayangankar To Romance A 10-year-old On The New Show!
- Swaragini Actress Tejaswi Prakash Wayangankar In Shashi Sumeet Productions’ Next!
- Swaragini Actor Varun Kapoor On Colors’ New Show
- Helly Shah Thanks Fans For Naming A Star After Her!
- Devanshi Promo: Swaragini’s Helly Shah Is Back; Not Arjit Taneja But Mudit Nayar To Play Male Lead!
Colors' show Swaragini has taken a 6-month leap. Lakshya is missing and Swara blames Sanskar for the same. She feels Sanskar has ruined Ragini's (Tejaswi Prakash Wayangankar) life. Swara decides to separate from Sanskar till he finds Lakshya.
Post 6 months, Swara and Ragini are seen in their old avatars. They lead their lives with their parents Sharmista and Shekar, who are helping them run a marriage bureau service. Sanskar is still in search of his brother Lakshya.
In the upcoming episodes, Uttara's marriage gets fixed and the new vamp enters the show in the form of Uttara's in-law. Apparently, Gayatri will fix her boy's marriage with Uttara.
Gayatri gives Uttara's marriage contract to Swara, and Ragini. She trusts Ragini more than Swara as she gets to know that Ragini belongs to a ‘Marwari family' (Swara belongs to Bengali family). The sisters are unaware that they are discussing about Uttara's marriage.
Swara & Ragini
After they get to know that they are planning Uttara's marriage, Swara argues with Ragini and asks her not to take up the contract. Swara feels she might have to come face-to-face with Sanskar that might create more trouble!
Swara & Ragini
Swara and Ragini get to know that Gayatri is orthodox person and is demanding dowry. The sisters wonder as how the Maheshwari family agreed to this marriage.
Swara & Sanskar
During Uttara's marriage preparations, Swara comes across Sanskar many times. Audiences will get to see Swara and Sanskar's ‘tashan'. Watching Swara and Sanskar, Ragini decides to reunite them.
Is Gayatri, The New Vamp?
We believe Swara and Ragini would break Uttara's marriage, which will turn Gayatri negative. So, after Lakshya is home, Gayatri might create new trouble for Swara and Ragini.
Swara-Sanskar Meet After 6 Months
Also, for the first time after 6 months, Swara meets Sanskar. Apparently, Swara would slip on the road, and Sanskar holds her. There will be bitter-sweet moments between the couple.
Swara & Sanskar Upset With Each Other
Swara argues with Sanskar and shouts at him for holding her. He leaves her hand, and she falls on the ground. Again, Swara starts blaming Sanskar for running her sister's life.
On the other hand, in the Maheshwari house, Uttara is hopeful of Sanskar getting her brother Lakshya home. Sanskar disappoints her as he doesn't find Lakshya. But he reveals that he found Lakshya's wallet and car.
Is Lakshya Kidnapped?
According to the latest reports, Lakshya will be kidnapped by Parineeta and Adarsh. Is Dadi also involved in this? But, how will Adarsh kidnap Lakshya, as he is in jail? Stay locked to this space to get answers to these questions...
Story So Far...
Swara gets to know from Sanskar that, he found clues of Lakshya and might find him soon. Swara is happy that they will soon reunite. Swara still loves Sanskar and vice-versa. But when they speak to each other, they start arguing.
Ragini overhears Swara and Sanskar's conversation and is hopeful of Lakshya's return, but is disappointed when he doesn't. Seeing Ragini sad, Swara lashes out at Sanskar.
Sanskar would have found Lakshya's car. He asks the man (who was trying to sell the car) about the car and its owner. When the man doesn't answer in a proper way, Sanskar beats him. The police try to stop Sanskar, but in vain.
Sanskar gets to know from the man that he stole the car from Lakshya. The man reveals how he lied to Lakshya, made him unconscious and stole the car.
Meanwhile, at the Maheshwari house, the family members are seen decorating the house. Apparently, the family members are fixing Uttara's marriage. The boy's family members meet Uttara and they also like her.
Uttara is hopeful that her brother (Lakshya) will be back before her marriage!