- Khatron Ke Khiladi 9: Zain Imam Finalised, Jasmin Bhasin, Avika Gor & Aditya Narayan Approached!
- Is Dil Se Dil Tak Going Off Air? Here’s What Jasmin Bhasin & Rohan Gandotra Have To Say
- BOLD & BEAUTIFUL! Jasmin Bhasin’s Latest Photoshoot Is TOO HOT TO HANDLE!
- Oh No! Dil Se Dil Tak To Go Off Air!
- Dil Se Dil Tak Spoiler: Teni Spoils Parth’s Surprise For Shorvari
- Dil Se Dil Tak Spoiler: Will Parth & Teni’s Closeness Make Shorvari Jealous?
- Here’s How Shabbir-Kanchi, Jasmin-Manu, Rohan-Kanchi & Other TV Stars Celebrated Holi
- SHOCKING!! Dil Se Dil Tak Makers Are Planning To Replace Siddharth Shukla, But Why?
- GOOD NEWS FOR FANS! Tashan-E-Ishq To Be Back On Television Screens Soon!
- Dil Se Dil Tak Spoiler: Teni Gets Drunk & Dances In A Bar; Shorvari Insults Teni!
- Dil Se Dil Tak Spoiler: Teni Falls In Her Own Trap - Parth Makes ‘Surrogacy Deal’ With Teni!
- Rashmi, Siddharth & Jasmin's Upcoming Show Dil Se Dil Tak To Hit The Screens On 30 January!
Zee TV's primetime favourite soap opera, Tashan-E-Ishq is coming to an end on 16 September, 2016 after a successful run of an year. As per the reports, the show will end on a happy note with Kunj and Twinkle's (Jasmin Bhasin) union.
Apparently, even Yuvi and Simple will end up together as we had reported earlier. But how will this happen? The show is marching towards its grand finale and here we bring you the interesting details about the show's climax track. Read on....
Check out the climax track of the show in the slides below.
Twinkle To Be Kidnapped!
In the upcoming episodes, Twinkle and Kunj's wedding preparations will going on in full swing, during which there would be a power cut and the bride, Twinkle would be kidnapped.
Simple Comes To The Rescue
As usual, the blame would be on Anita and Yuvi. But Simple comes to their rescue, as she realizes that the guy who has kidnapped Twinkle is none other than the same guy to whom she was supposed to get married to.
Kunj & Yuvi
Simple would request Kunj and Yuvi to trace the guy, as he has kidnapped Twinkle assuming to be her. Later, the trio reach the location, where they find Twinkle.
It is then revealed that Twinkle is safe and has bashed up the guy and tied him up. They return home joyfully. Simple's family would get to know that Yuvi and Simple's marriage was fake.
At last, Yuvi and Simple would confess their liking for each other and agree to get married. The show will end with Twinkle-Kunj and Yuvi-Simple's grand marriage.
Zain's Emotional Message
As the show is nearing its climax, Zain Imam aka Yuvi shared a post on Instagram. He wished all his fans on the occasion of Eid and wrote, "On This auspicious day, it was also an end of #Tashan-e-ishq journey which lasted for more than an year. I was emotionally attached to it as it gave me a new lease of life."
He added, "But I am happy I was part of it from day 1 till the last dialogue I said on the last day of #tashaneishq #zeetv. I would wanna thank each one of you from the entire cast to all the fans across for giving unconditional love."
In the last episode, Pallavi's murder mystery was solved and Yuvi thanks Simple for supporting him. Later, Kunj and Yuvi decide to start afresh and end their war. Not only this, even Leela and Anita finally end their animosity! Anita feels that Simple is a perfect match for Yuvi.
Here comes the twist! Both Simple and Yuvi are not ready for the marriage. Meanwhile, Simple's family arrives at Yuvi's doorstep as they presume that he is their son-in-law (as Simple would have sent Yuvi's photo to her family).
The families try to convince Simple and Yuvi to get married to each other. One one hand, Leela and Kunj tries to convince Simple. On the other hand, Twinkle talks to Yuvi, who admits that he likes Simple, but is not sure about marrying her!
Big question! How will Yuvi and Simple realize that they are made for each other? Stay glued to this space for more updates....