- GOOD NEWS FOR FANS! Tashan-E-Ishq To Be Back On Television Screens Soon!
- REVEALED: TV Actor Sidhant Gupta To Play Aditi Rao Hydari's Love Interest In Sanjay Dutt's Bhoomi!
- 'Tashan-E-Ishq' Comes To An End; Unhappy Fans Express Their Disappointment!
- And Its A Wrap For Tashan-E-Ishq; Sidhant Gupta Joins Jasmin, Zain & Naman For The Wrap Up Party!
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9 Elimination: Swaragini’s Helly Shah & Tashan’s Sidhant Gupta To Get Eliminated!
- Shocking! Tashan-E-Ishq To Go Off Air In September; Confirm Jasmin, Zain & Naman!
- BOLD & BEAUTIFUL! Jasmin Bhasin’s Latest Photoshoot Is TOO HOT TO HANDLE!
As the makers of Zee TV's prime time favourite Tashan-E-Ishq shocked the viewers by announcing a leap in the show, here is one more news that will shock the viewers, which is Sidhant Gupta quitting the show!
Yes, you have heard it right! Sidhant aka charming Kunj Sarna has planned to call it quits.
It is indeed a sad news for all the fans. The character of 'Kunj' had become so popular among the audiences within a short span of time.
Also, the chemistry between Sidhant and his co-star Jasmin Bhasin (aka Twinkle) has been widely appreciated by the viewers. This is also one of the strong reasons that the viewers are hooked to the show! Their jodi became a talk of the town and they even bagged the Best Jodi award in Zee Rishtey Awards ceremony last year.
The makers of the show have no option left but to hunt for the new male lead now. Apparently, Sidhant has been offered a meaty project which he couldn't refuse and will be exiting the show only by the end of this month.
The model-turned-actor spoke to a leading entertainment portal regarding his decision to leave the show. He said, "I am whatever I am today because of the show, but I might have to quit as the project offered to me is big. The channel obviously wouln't let the male lead leave a show, but one has to move. I hope things work out between us."
As Sidhant rightly said that one must move, nevertheless, we are going to miss him on the show. What say guys?