- GOOD NEWS FOR FANS! Tashan-E-Ishq To Be Back On Television Screens Soon!
- REVEALED: TV Actor Sidhant Gupta To Play Aditi Rao Hydari's Love Interest In Sanjay Dutt's Bhoomi!
- 'Tashan-E-Ishq' Comes To An End; Unhappy Fans Express Their Disappointment!
- And Its A Wrap For Tashan-E-Ishq; Sidhant Gupta Joins Jasmin, Zain & Naman For The Wrap Up Party!
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9 Elimination: Swaragini’s Helly Shah & Tashan’s Sidhant Gupta To Get Eliminated!
- Shocking! Tashan-E-Ishq To Go Off Air In September; Confirm Jasmin, Zain & Naman!
In Zee TV's primetime favourite soap opera Tashan-E-Ishq, Kunj (Sidhant Gupta)
has survived the accident and is seen recuperating under Dr. Pallavi's (Charu Asopa) treatment. He is seen taking Pallavi's help to know the whereabouts of his family members where as Twinkle (Jasmin Bhasin) strongly believes that Kunj is alive.
On the other hand, Yuvi (Zain Imam) lands up in jail for the crime he has not done, but, Twinkle frees him after she gets a proof of his innocence but, faces the wrath of her family members! Pallavi meets Twinkle and tells her that she wants to assist her in the wedding planning business.
Click on View Photos to see the pictures
In the upcoming episodes, Yuvi will confront Twinkle for supporting him by going against her family but Twinkle angrily tells him that it is her life, and asks him not to interfere in her life anymore!
Kunj will get to know from Pallavi that Twinkle is safe with her family and is trying hard to move on in her life. Kunj will have to undergo a plastic surgery after which, he will get a new face!
Post surgery, Kunj will return with a brand new identity! Yes, apart from that, he will hide his identity from Twinkle and his entire family. He will be joined by Pallavi and together, they will plan to seek revenge on Yuvi for his evil plans.