- Khatron Ke Khiladi 9: Zain Imam Finalised, Jasmin Bhasin, Avika Gor & Aditya Narayan Approached!
- Zain Imam Reveals Why He Agreed To Do Naamkaran
- BOLD & BEAUTIFUL! Jasmin Bhasin’s Latest Photoshoot Is TOO HOT TO HANDLE!
- GOOD NEWS FOR FANS! Tashan-E-Ishq To Be Back On Television Screens Soon!
- Is Tashan-E-Ishq Actor Zain Imam Dating Eisha Acton?
- Has Tashan-E-Ishq Actor Zain Imam Bagged The Lead Role In Yeh Vaada Raha?
In Tashan-E-Ishq, Mahi gets to know about Yuvi. She follows Yuvi to the resort, where she spots him romancing a girl. Yuvi also speaks ill of Mahi's behaviour, which she overhears and gets hurt. Mahi is shattered and recalls all the good moments spent with Yuvi. Well, we hope, she has realised that Yuvi is playing with her!
On the other hand, at Chaudhary's house, everyone sits together for dinner. Chaudhary asks Twinkle (Jasmin Bhasin) to serve, while the latter recalls her nhok-jhok that she had with Kunj at the Sarna house! Suddenly, Rajjo falls unconscious and Jiji announces that Rajjo is pregnant.
Check Out The Latest Updates & Spoilers With Pictures
Now, Kunj gets into serious trouble, as Chaudary gets so angry on Kunj that he slaps him and even tries to shoot him. Rajjo stops her father, while Twinkle requests Chaudhary not to kill Kunj.
Chaudhary prepones Rajjo and Kunj's marriage (Holi festival). Twinkle, Kunj and Rajjo are shocked with Chaudhary's decision. Also, Rajjo's father decides to break all ties with Rajjo and Kunj after their marriage. Even though Rajjo begs pardon, her father refuses to listen to her.
Meanwhile, Yuvi gets tensed as he doesn't get to know where Twinkle is. He wants to spoil Twinkle's business and doesn't want her to succeed. He gets a video call from his chacha (Chaudhary) and is annoyed.
Yuvi spots Twinkle in the video and is happy to find her. He finally plans to spoil Twinkle's work by going to his sister's marriage. Already Kunj and Twinkle are in trouble, now Yuvi's tantrums will add more to their problem. It has to be seen how Twinkle and Kunj deal with this!