- Khatron Ke Khiladi 9: Shamita Shetty Unwell, Participation On The Show Is Doubtful!
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 9: Host Rohit Shetty & Contestants Vikas, Bharti, Aly & Others Start Shooting!
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 9: Bharti-Harsh, Zain & Others Leave For Argentina; Is Vivian Participating?
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 9: Zain Imam Finalised, Jasmin Bhasin, Avika Gor & Aditya Narayan Approached!
- Is Dil Se Dil Tak Going Off Air? Here’s What Jasmin Bhasin & Rohan Gandotra Have To Say
- BOLD & BEAUTIFUL! Jasmin Bhasin’s Latest Photoshoot Is TOO HOT TO HANDLE!
As Kunj (Naman Shaw) is trying his best to seek forgiveness from Twinkle for his past deeds, and he even asks her to marry him! Twinkle, in turn, is unable to take any decision. But, she refuses to forgive him.
On the other hand, Yuvi (Zain Imam), who loves Twinkle, wants to unite both Twinkle and Kunj, as he feels, they love each other. Whereas, the lady is actually in a dilemma!
What will be the end to this love triangle? Only time will tell. But before that, we would like to tell as to why Twinkle should choose Yuvi this time.
Firstly, Yuvi has supported Twinkle through the thick and thin. Yes, we all admit that he was a 'bad boy' in the past. But, he is a changed man now, isn't it?
He has showered Twinkle with unconditional love and respect, even though he claims it to be friendship. Twinkle married Yuvi for the sake of her family.
Despite being married to him for 5 years, she was lost in thoughts about Kunj, and, Yuvi was happy just being with her.
Even now, he genuinely cares about Twinkle and is ready to sacrifice his love, that too, only for her happiness.
Whereas Kunj, who once meant the world to Twinkle has filled her life with turmoil in the recent past. When he disappeared all of a sudden from her life, her life fell apart and now, that he has come back, he has brought back his share of problems again!
So, hereby we feel that Yuvi has an edge over Kunj this time and he deserves to be with her. What is your opinion regarding the same? Share your thoughts in the comment box below.