- Khatron Ke Khiladi 9: Zain Imam Finalised, Jasmin Bhasin, Avika Gor & Aditya Narayan Approached!
- Zain Imam Reveals Why He Agreed To Do Naamkaran
- BOLD & BEAUTIFUL! Jasmin Bhasin’s Latest Photoshoot Is TOO HOT TO HANDLE!
- GOOD NEWS FOR FANS! Tashan-E-Ishq To Be Back On Television Screens Soon!
- Is Tashan-E-Ishq Actor Zain Imam Dating Eisha Acton?
- Has Tashan-E-Ishq Actor Zain Imam Bagged The Lead Role In Yeh Vaada Raha?
Yuvi(Zain Imam) is leaving no stone unturned to harm Twinkle(Jasmin Bhasin) in the Zee TV's popular drama Tashan-E-Ishq.
But, Kunj(Sidhant Gupta) ensures that she is always protected and stays by her side.
After a few unsuccesful attempts in wooing Twinkle, Yuvi comes up with a new challenge this time.
He challenges Kunj for a cricket match! And Kunj agrees, but on one condition; if Yuvi loses the match, he should ask Twinkle for forgiveness. Much to his surprise, Yuvi agrees.
Yuvi also reveals that he will tell his condition once he wins the match.
Meanwhile, the whole family is gearing up for the match. Twinkle is worried; tells everyone that Yuvi is a champion and has won many cricket tournaments.
The game begins and Yuvi starts to bat first. Kunj bowls. Yuvi starts hitting sixes and scores well.
Finally, when Bebe is about to catch the ball hit by him,Yuvi distracts her and she misses the ball. Yuvi is safe. He smirks.
Kunj's team plays next. Yuvi prevents Twinkle from scoring by stamping on Twinkle's shoelace. She is declared run-out.
The game continues. Kunj's team needs two runs to win from one ball. Leela comes to bat. Kunj guides Leela. He tells her to run, once he hits the ball. As soon as Kunj hits the ball, Anita throws marbles on the pitch. Due to this, Kunj and Leela slip and fall down.
Yuvi emerges as the winner.
Well, we wonder what would be his next step to harm Twinkle? Will Kunj be able to save Twinkle?
Stay tuned for more updates...