TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite With 8 GB RAM Spotted On TENAA With Improved Cameras
- This Beautiful Town In Uttarakhand Is All You Need To Relax
- Did You Know That Cayenne Pepper Can Boost Hair Growth?
- BREAKING! Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Confirm Their Wedding Date; Release Official Statement
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs Windies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Kohli And Rohit Fire India To Comprehensive Win
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 For 2000 Nursing Assistants
Television Baddie Zain Imam turns a year older today, 18th May. He is most popular for his role of Yuvraj Luthra aka Yuvi in the Zee TV's popular soap Tashan-E-Ishq where he plays the main antagonist.
1. Not many of them are aware that he is an MBA graduate from Amity International Business School. Not only that, he was working for a reputed corporate firm in Delhi.
He soon realised that it wasn't his cup of tea.
Check Out The Birthday Boy Zain Imam's Pictures
2. During his initial days, he was also into modelling and has walked the ramp for brands such as Reebok, McDowells, Aldo fall winter to name a few.
3. He had a passion for acting since his modelling days. Hence, he decided to try his luck in acting and shifted his base to Mumbai. Soon, he managed to get a few ads and was noticed. He landed up with a role in Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan.
4. It was a youth show which aired on MTV. He played the role of Abhimanyu Thakkar on the show. He garnered praises for the portrayal of a lively guy who always wishes to see others happy. The character later dies in the show because of cancer.
5. He bagged his second television project, Tashan-E-Ishq produced by Esselvision producions where he plays the baddie, Yuvi. He considers it to be his biggest break in television. The show is a love story set against the backdrop of Punjab.
6. He received accolades for his peformance as Yuvi and also won Zee Rishtey Award 2015 under Favourite Dushman Category.
7. Zain is a fitness freak and does mixed martial arts to be in shape. He also prefers black coffee with sugar. He wants to try his hand in Bollywood in the future as well, but, as of now, he wants to stick to television.
Nonetheless, he is very popular and has a huge fan following. We wish the talented actor a very happy birthday!