- Krushna Abhishek Messaged Kapil Sharma After Five Years; Wants Kapil To Remain In Good Health!
- Sanju Effect! Teri Bhabhi Hai Pagle Director Vinod Tiwari Wants To Do Biopic On Kapil Sharma!
- VIRAL PIC: Kapil Sharma Spotted In Amsterdam, Looks Totally Unrecognisable!
- Kapil Sharma’s Midair Spat To Akshay Kumar’s Sexist Comments, Television Controversies You Must Know
- Kapil Sharma & Fiancee Ginni Chatrath En Route To Greece For A Vacation, Fans Worry About His Health
- Kapil Sharma Spotted At Airport, His Physical Transformation Will Leave You SHOCKED!
The Kapil Sharma Show, which started airing from 23rd April 2016 is receiving a thumbs-up from the audiences globally. According to the reports, the show is popular especially in the US and UK and it bags the top-slot in the non-fiction category.
The show is hosted by the popular comedian Kapil Sharma. Apart from being a successful comedian, he is also a singer, actor and a successful TV Host.
He is known to tickle the funny bones, by his spontaneous witty one-liners and comical punches, even though the most popular till date being 'Baba Ji Ka Thullu'. No wonder, this phrase became so popular!
Kapil Sharma initially started his stint in TV with Comedy Nights With Kapil on Colors. The show was a tremendous success and aired successfully for nearly three years! The characters Gutthi (Sunil Grover), Palak (Kiku Sharda), Bua (Upasna Singh), Dadi (Ali Asgar), Raju (Chandan Prabhakar) literally became household names.
Owing to the show's success, Kapil Sharma appeared in the Forbes Top 100 Celebrity list in the year 2013 where he was ranked 93rd in the list. He subsequently grabbed the 33rd spot in 2014.
He was also awarded the CNN-IBN Entertainer Of The Year award in 2013. Well, this has added another feather to his cap.
The who's who from the fields of cinema, TV and sports have graced the show on different occasions and laughed their hearts out.
Even though Comedy Nights With Kapil was popular, the show ended in Jan 2016, due to creative differences with the channel.
The rest is History. Kapil's new show The Kapil Sharma Show began with a bang!
It was a live show. Bollywood's Badshah was the very first guest. The premiere episode got good TRPs and he received a 'welcome back' from his fans.
The popular faces who have featured in the show apart from Shah Rukh Khan, so far are: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Emraan Hashmi, Yo Yo Honey Singh, Prachi Desai, Mohammad Azharuddin, Shraddha Kapoor and many more.
The team of Housefull 3 and Saina Nehwal are all set to be a part of the show this weekend.
This show is a finite series of 26 episodes.
Here's wishing more success to the show. Let it break boundaries and make more people laugh.