- Krushna Abhishek Messaged Kapil Sharma After Five Years; Wants Kapil To Remain In Good Health!
- Sanju Effect! Teri Bhabhi Hai Pagle Director Vinod Tiwari Wants To Do Biopic On Kapil Sharma!
- VIRAL PIC: Kapil Sharma Spotted In Amsterdam, Looks Totally Unrecognisable!
- Kapil Sharma’s Midair Spat To Akshay Kumar’s Sexist Comments, Television Controversies You Must Know
- Kapil Sharma & Fiancee Ginni Chatrath En Route To Greece For A Vacation, Fans Worry About His Health
- Kapil Sharma Spotted At Airport, His Physical Transformation Will Leave You SHOCKED!
After a host of celebrities from the fields of Sports and Cinema graced the The Kapil Sharma Show hosted by the popular comedian Kapil Sharma, it is the turn of the Bollywood beauty Raveena Tandon and West Indies' all-rounder to appear on the show.
After inviting popular sports personalities like Wasim Akram, Mohammad Azharuddin and Saina Nehwal, Kapil opted to invite Dwayne Bravo this time, to share the screen space with him.
Apart from an excellent cricketer, Dwayne is also known for his singing skills. Hence, he is referred to as 'DJ' Bravo. The 32-year-old cricketer not only sang and danced to the Indian beats but also had the mouth-watering Indian delicacy, pani puris!
Our very own 'Mast Mast girl' Raveena is expected to add glamour and masala to the show in true Bollywood style. The national award-winning actress was last seen in 'Bombay Velvet' and is currently focusing on her next release 'Shab'. She is touted to be very active on social media and has a huge fan following.
By looking at the pictures, one can can clearly state that the celebs had a gala time while shooting for the episode. It will surely be a roller coaster ride with loads of fun and laughter, but in desi style!
After Dwayne-Raveena, actress Jacqueline Fernandez and cricketer Chris Gayle are all set to appear on the show. While the former's episode was shot yesterday, May 16, the latter's episode will be shot soon.