- Here’s Why Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar & Kapil Sharma Never Worked Together After The Mid-air Fight
- Kapil Sharma Controversy: Here’s What Neha Pendse & Hansal Mehta Have To Say
- Kapil Sharma’s Ex Preeti Simoes Says He Is Getting SUICIDAL Thoughts; Makes SHOCKING Statements!
- Comedian Siddharth Sagar Thanks Fans For Their Support; Introduces People Who Helped Him! (VIDEOS)
- Comedian Siddharth Sagar REVEALS He Was Given Wrong Medicines, Thrown Into Mental Asylum & Tortured!
- Why Kapil Sharma Deserves Another Chance?
It is no news that The Kapil Sharma Show is soaring high in terms of TRPs and many popular celebs have been a part of the show. The list includes: Shah Rukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Shraddha Kapoor, Tiger Shroff, Emraan Hashmi, Lara Dutta and many more.
The latest to join the bandwagon is none other than the Badminton sensation, Saina Nehwal! Yes, the talented badminton player will be the next special guest on TKSS this saturday, 14th May, 2016.
She was a special guest on Kapil Sharma's previous outing Comedy Nights With Kapil as well.
According to the reports from the set, Saina interacted with the entire cast and crew before the shoot began, and was seen having a gala time with them. She even confessed that she considers Kapil as her lucky charm.
A source was quoted by IANS as saying, " Saina even admitted the fact that she considers Kapil Sharma as her lucky charm. Reportedly when the last time she had appeared on his show, she had won the China Open. This time, she hopes for a win at the Rio Olympics."
The promo of the show is out and it looks like Saina had great fun with Kapil and his team.
She even took to twitter to share her excitement. She tweeted that, " Love you Kapil. Thank you so much for having me on the show. Loved it."
We also hope that Saina wins this time. As for Kapil Sharma, he certainly knows how to make people laugh.
Catch The Kapil Sharma Show this saturday, May 14th 2016, on Sony at 9 pm for this fun-filled episode.