- Udaan SPOILER: Suraj Regains His Memory; Join Hands With Chakor To Take Revenge On Imli!
- Udaan: Oh No! Paras Arora Quits The Show; Vivaan To Die!
- Udaan: Sehban Azim Enters The Show As Ajay; A Love Triangle Between Suraj-Chakor-Ajay In the Making?
- Udaan MAJOR TWIST: Chakor Decides To Divorce Suraj!
- Udaan SPOILER: FINALLY! Chakor Decides To Confess Her Love For Suraj!
- Udaan SPOILER: Holi Special; Suraj To Realize His Love For Chakor!
In Colors' popular soap opera Udaan, Chakor, as per Tejaswini's wishes, decides to stay back in order to make Suraj, a better person. She decides to make Suraj, to quit drinking. In order to keep an eye on him, she organises a Mata Jagran!
But all her plans go awry when Ranjana offers alcohol to Suraj. With this, Chakor loses her bet and Suraj demands divorce and drops her back to her parents' home. Chagan insists Chakor to take part in the dance competition during the Navratri festivities and she agrees.
In the last episode, Chakor dances on the stage during the dance competition. Vivaan claps for Chakor, which makes Imli jealous. Later, while dancing Chakor is about to fall from the stage, but Suraj holds her.
Kamal Narayan is back in action and Ragini and Ranjana welcome him. Together, they plan big to destroy Chakor, Suraj, Vivaan and Imli. Chakor signs on the divorce papers, given to her by Suraj.
The next day, Chakor is in the factory and a poisonous gas leaks and she is trapped inside the factory. Suraj arrives and saves her in time. In the upcoming episodes, Kamal Narayan would kidnap all the four leads of the show.
Yes, you have heard it right! He would kidnap Chakor, Suraj, Vivaan and Imli in the upcoming episodes. As per the latest spoiler, Chakor, Suraj and Vivaan will be told that Imli has met with an accident.
But, they will rush to the spot only to find her safe. However, all the four will be kidnapped and taken to a godown, where in Chakor and Imli's neck will be tied with a rope and they are made to stand on their husbands' shoulders, Suraj and Vivaan respectively.
With this, we can conclude that, if either of the men move, Chakor or Imli will die. How will they escape from the kidnappers? Stay tuned to know...