- Puneesh-Bandgi, Gautam-Diandra, Karishma-Upen…8 Contestants Who Got Intimate In The Bigg Boss House!
- Rohan-Yukti, Anas-Rati, Upen-Karishma, Aashka-Rohit & Other TV Actors Who Parted Ways In 2016!
- Bigg Boss Couples Who Broke Up; Karishma-Upen, Gauhar-Kushal Top The List!
- Nach Baliye 7 Gang Reunites At Upen Patel’s Birthday Bash! (PICS)
- Sambhavna & Avinash’s Reception: Upen Patel, Diandra Soares, Johnny Lever & Others Attend (PICS)
- Unbelievable! Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Split: Is Sooraj Pancholi The Reason?
Upen wrote, "Me and Karishma have both agreed to part ways. Thank you for all your love," which was deleted. Later, he tweeted, "2 much has come 2light & shown its true colours. love is never easy and when a certain foundation is broken it's impossible 2move forward." When the news of their break-up spread like a wildfire, he deleted this post as well. His recent tweet confused his fans.
Read What Upen Has To Say About His Break-Up With Karishma Being Called As A Publicity Stunt In Slides
The ex-Bigg Boss contestant wrote, "All those who love us.We R not splitting up but just getting through our ups & downs like all relationships go through. Love conquers all ❤️" The actor seems confused with himself, what say guys!
Upen was quoted by a leading daily as saying, "It's not a break-up. Every relationship goes through ups and downs. We definitely love each other, but at the moment, we are not in a good space. And hence, we have decided to take time apart from each other and evaluate our relationship."
He further added, "We love each other, but this is a tough time for us. We hope to get through this phase and get back together. We are trying to work out our differences and come back stronger."
When the duo were seen close in the Bigg Boss house, the housemates and the audiences thought the relationship was fake. But both the actors clarified that their feelings were not fake. Also, in the reality show, Nach Baliye 7, again their relationship became a news, but they surprised everyone by getting engaged!
(Continued In Slides)