- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- Wedding Anniversary Special: Vivek Dahiya & Divyanka Tripathi Never Sleep Over A Fight
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
- Divyanka Tripathi Is Unstoppable! The Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Dazzles On Magazine Cover!
You must be wondering how Shagun (Anita Hassanandani) and Ishita (Divyanka Tripathi) came together, as they have become rivals on the show Yeh Hai Mohabbatein. Well, all thanks to Ganesha, who brought them together.
Before you let your imagination wander, let us tell you that Shagun and Ishita didn't come together for the show, but they were seen together at their celebrity friends' place. Alok Narula and Anshu Malik have welcomed Bappa at their house. They had invited their friends over and that's how the actors came together.
Anita shared a picture snapped with Divyanka and wrote, "When we landed at the same GanpatiDarshan at the same time in the same colour! ShagunIshita ka pyaaarrrrrrrrr 😂😂👌💃🏻❤️ #blessed!"
The actress also shared a picture snapped with Divyanka, Rohit Reddy, Anshu Malik, Alok Narula and wrote, "Thank you@alokknarula @anshumaliknarula ❤️❤️❤️."
Divyanka also shared a picture snapped with Anita and wrote, "Yes Anita... How we end up wearing similar colours.😍."
Alok shared the picture of Lord Ganesha and wished his fans on social media. He wrote, "Ganpati bappa morya.. Happy Ganesh Chaturthi to all..may gannu ji bless all of u 🙏🌠✨🐘."
On the show, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, Ishita is struggling to gain Pihu's love, but with Aliya falling in love with Mihir, things turn difficult for her. Shagun will be using Aliya as her bait, to take revenge on Ishita. She will be creating a misunderstanding between Aliya and Adi. She will be provoking Aliya against Ishita. Also, Adi will misunderstand his mother Ishima and blame her for his love failure!